Party at my house pt. 2

TUESDAY

When I woke up I immediately headed down to make breakfast not trusting any of the other guys to use my stove. This time I made eggs and bacon and something more friendly for McNasty. Soup and McNasty were waking up as soon as I got down to the kitchen.

"Mmm....something smells good." Grizzy trudges down the stairs in his tshirt and basketball shorts.

"I'm making breakfast. Did you want to get the others up while I finish?" I reply back, looking at him.

"Yeah sure."

He soon heads back up the steps and I hear him yell to the two 'lovebirds' that breakfast was almost ready. The three of us downstairs laugh at this.

"Wait what happened last night between them two?" Soup asked curiously.

"Let's just say they are cleaning the sheets and everything else in that room." I answer him while setting the food on the table.

The three guys upstairs eventually come down and they all gather at the table. I grab six cups for us and grab orange juice. I hand them each a cup and set the bottle in the middle.

"You guys didn't have to wait for me to sit down. You could've grabbed something when you wanted to." I state.

"It just felt weird to do that when you weren't here yet." Eric shrugs.

"Well now that you are seated," Grizzy starts as he reaches for the eggs, " I can get something first to break the tension."

After he did that everyone else started to dig in. We went through half of the orange juice and were almost out of food.

"Looks like I gotta whip up some more food." I chuckle standing up.

"I'll help you!" Tux offers also standing up.

He started frying the bacon while I made the eggs. McNasty still had some food to eat so I didn't worry until he asked.

"Soooo you and Eric last night, huh?" I whisper so the others wouldn't be able to hear. They were all talking but I just wanted to be sure.

"I don't even know how it happened." He stops to think. "I had asked him to play a song and something in me just kinda.....snapped. When he put his guitar down I dragged him to the bed-"

"Okay I don't need to know all the details, just wanted to know what happened to make that start." I cut him off. "Are you guys gonna make it official?"

"We already did. This morning we talked about it and both wanted the same thing."

"That's good. We all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later."

"What do you mean?"

"It's very obvious you had a soft spot for him. Every time you guys recorded with each other you defended him and talked very sus with him."

He huffed in amusement. "I didn't even realize. I guess I always knew without realizing."

"As long as you guys are happy. Now we should hurry up before the guys get rowdy."

We take the freshly made food back over to the table and they all grabbed more helpings. The entire morning was full of jokes and laughs. Once we all finished up, it was Eric who offered to help clean up.

"So what were you and Tux talking about, hmmm?" He questioned.

"I asked about what the hell happened between you two that made you ruin my sheets." I reply laughing, sticking the plates in the sink.