Anniversary (Droid 🌶)

This was a request, I hope you like it!!

~~

Today marks the day when Droid and I got together 2 years ago. Like our whole friend group, we met online and immediately hit it off. We both haven't said a word to each other this morning, which usually means we are both preparing things. He was coming over tonight for our weekly night in of watching movies which landed perfectly on this day. Also because I didn't really want to go out anywhere. 

I ordered a plaque that had the placements of the stars from the day we got together. All I had to do was go out and buy some plain wrapping paper and few smaller things, like his favorite candy. It wasn't long after I had gotten home that Droid sent me a message saying that he was on the way over. After seeing that, I quickly hid the gift and tidied up the house. 

"Babe, I'm here!" I heard Droid excitedly say once he walked in. "And I have a little something."

He walked up to me with a gift bag in his hand. We share a smile as he hands me it. I open it to find a gold necklace with his first initial, J, on it. "Droid, it's beautiful! It literally sparkles!" He laughs at me reaction and picks it from my hands, turning me around. 

"Now, everyone will know you belong to me." Droid says as he gets it clipped on. 

"Wait right here!" I say fast while I run back to my room to grab his gift. 

Once I grab it, I make sure the paper isn't torn anywhere and that the tissue blocks the unwrapped things in the bag. I hand him the bag once I got back to the living room and excitedly waited for him to open it. 

As he was unwrapping the plaque, his eyes slightly widened and his mouth became agaped. He set the bag on the table to get a better look at the plaque. "Is this what the sky looked like the night we got together? It even has the date and our names!"

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Like it?! I LOVE it! This is going right on my desk where it will always be on display and I am going to show it off all the time!" Droid elongated the 'l' in all in his glee. 

"Look what else is in the bag." I say, picking up the bag and handing it back to him. "There isn't much left just some small things."

"'Not much' it's literally my favorite candy! You continue to surprise me and make me fall in love all over again." He pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. "Now, instead of watching movies, I had a different activity in mind." He said with his arm around my shoulders, walking us to my bedroom. 

"Oh yeah?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him knowing exactly what he means. "And what may that be?"

"Let me just say, I would like to see you in just that necklace." 

I go red at his words as we enter my bedroom. He sat me down on the bed as he started to kiss my lips, his hands cupping my face. It started off slow, full of passion and love, slowly it became more heated with his hands trailing down my back to the bottom of my shirt. Slowly, he lifted my shirt up and over my head while I unbuttoned his shirt. 

We stopped for air and Droid laid me back so I was flat on the bed. He started trailing kisses down my torso while also undoing my pants, slowly pulling them off. Droid was taking things especially slow, which, I didn't mind since it was for our anniversary. After my pants and underwear had been discarded, he slowly started leaving kisses down my legs, around my thighs, tickling me slightly. 

"Your body is like a temple to me. Your voice is like music to my ears. I have to be the luckiest man in the world to call you mine." Droid kept praising me which caused me to become more rowdy. 

"Please, can you hurry up? I'm slowly becoming impatient, even though I'm enjoying the pace right now." I drawl out the middle of 'please' hoping that Droid would at least hurry up a bit. 

"Whatever you like, princess." After Droid had said that, he started to take off his pants and boxers. "Are you ready? I would like a verbal answer, please." 

"Yes, I'm ready!" After I had said that, Droid slowly started to push into me. 

Once Droid eased the whole way in, he gave me a moment to adjust to the feeling, especially since it had been awhile since we had last done this. It wasn't long before the slight pain became  more pleasurable. 

"You can move." I say in a daze. 

Droid leaned down to kiss my lips as he was slowly starting to thrust in and out. More pleasure started to course through my body as his pace picked up only slightly. It was still slow but not a miserable pace. In place of speed, he was being rougher with his thrusts. 

I let out loud moans, feeling that he was hitting the bundle of nerves that drives me insane. I was seeing stars with the pressure I was feeling within. My back slowly arched off the bed and I clawed at the bed sheets. 

"D-Droid, I'm clo-se." I stutter out, my orgasm becoming stronger by the second. 

"Hold on just a little longer baby." Droid said, his thrusts slowly becoming erratic. 

His thrusts became faster and more out of rhythm. He became desperate to chase his high and be able to finish with me. He let out soft grunts and whispers that are almost inaudible. The only thing I could comprehend was that he was also close and that I could let go. 

Droid took a minute before pulling out. "I would say this was the best anniversary yet."

"I would say I agree." I let out a laugh at the smirk he played out on his face. 

Eventually Droid did finally pull out and laid down beside me. "How about I go run us a bath and you can do whatever you need to do until then."

I gave him a nod and we both got up. Droid went towards the bathroom and I went to the guest bathroom to go to the bathroom. Once I finished up with what I needed to do, I headed back to Droid and saw the bath almost ready. 

"A nice warm bath is exactly what I need right now." I say walking up to Droid and wrapping my arms around him. 

"And a nice warm bath is what you shall get." Droid gives me a kiss on the forehead while leading me to get in the tub. 

For the next 15 minutes, we sat in the bath relaxing. Droid gave me a back message while I was half asleep. Once we decided it was time to get out, he got a towel to wrap around me to dry me off and lead me back to the bed to get me dressed. 

"What do you say tomorrow we do it all over again?" Droid teasingly asked. 

"We will see once that time comes." I let out a laugh while cuddling against him. 

It didn't take long before I had fallen asleep, content with how our day has gone. 

~~

Hope you enjoyed reading! I felt weirdly motivated while righting this one for some reason. I hope this motivation stays, BUT! Have a good day (:

This is  shameless self promo, but I have a YouTube channel where I play games with friends. You don't have to check it out, but the name is Britt_any_777.