Puffer (Fluff-🌶)

First Puffer fic! Lets gooooooooo!

~~

Grizzy, Droid, Pezzy, and I were all at Puffers house to hang out since Puffer had a video idea. But, we had just finished recording so now we are just hanging out until it was time for everyone to go.

"If you guys want, you can just stay here for the night if you're too tired." Puffer offered.

"I'm not that tired so I can drive us all home. Plus I have a video to record for tomorrow." Grizzy replies for the three of them.

"___? You look like you're about to pass out." Puffer asked, bringing the attention to me.

"Staying would be great actually." I reply in a sluggish manner.

"Well, before it gets too late, I think the three of us should head out. And that way we can all get some sleep. If possible that is." Pezzy states as he stands up.

The other two follow him up while Puffer and I walk with them to the door to see them out. I was slightly leaning on Puffer while standing there, biding our farewells to the other three. It had become harder and harder to keep my eyes open but I knew I had to stay up since Puffer and I were going to be watching a movie.

After the guys left in the car that they brought and were out of sight, Puffer and I went back into his house and sat on the couch. He grabbed the remote and started to scroll through what streaming services he had. He choose a thriller type movie for us to watch. I already knew I was falling asleep during it.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I feel Puffer shaking me slightly to wake me up. "Let's get you to an actual bed." Puffer said once he saw my eyes open.

He practically carried me up the stairs and to the guest room that I would be sleeping in. I had realized that there isn't a huge pillow for me to hug, which is the only way I can sleep.

"Can you please stay? I need something to hug for me ti be able to sleep." I ask, still half asleep.

"Let me go get changed quick then I'll be back." Puffer agreed and soon left the room to go to his.

~Time Skip to the Next Morning~

I woke up and was startled to see myself not in my room. It was then I remembered that I was indeed at Puffer's house. It was also then, I realized I was practically laying on top of Puffer.

Puffer eventually also opened his eyes, letting out a noise that could only mean he just woke up. His eyes eventually landed on me and was slightly shocked as well. He rubbed his eyes with his right hand since I pinned his left.

"I thought I was just seeing things. Turns out the pretty lady laying on me is real." Puffer says giving a smug look.

I snort at this comment and roll off of him. "Ha ha very funny." The sarcasm was oozing out of me. (That sounds weird)

"But it wasn't a joke." Puffer had a pouting face on while saying that. He also crossed his arms in the process.

"What a big baby you are." I tease while crawling back over to him, and sitting in front of him.

He mutters something under his breath that I couldn't quite catch. I lean in closer, cupping my ear in the process.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't quite catch that."

"I said, I could be your baby you tease." Puffer grumbled, teasing back.

I was taken slightly aback but I wasn't about to stand down. "If you wanted to so badly, you could've just asked."