Pezzy - Pillow Thief

A/N: it's been awhile 😅

~~

After a long day of work, I get home late and enter the house I share with my boyfriend, Pezzy. I texted him before I left to not wait up and that I would get something to eat on my way home. After I put away my jacket and shoes, I head to our bedroom.

"Aw he looks so peaceful." I whisper to myself.

I start to change into my pajamas when I hear some mumbling behind me. I turn around to see Pezzy still sleeping so he must've been talking in his sleep. After I finish changing, I head over to the bed.

"Such a pillow hog." I mumble out careful not to wake him up.

I head to our guest bedroom and get some pillows from the bed. Luckily we bought the good pillows for this room as well so they were comfortable. I get back to our room and eventually get comfortable in bed. It didn't take long before I finally fell asleep after the day that I had.

In the morning I was woken up by my alarm. It was my day off finally and saw Pezzy already out of bed. I head downstairs and saw him making instant pancakes in the microwave.

"Hey babe." I say giving him a back hug and a kiss on the neck.

"Hey hon. Sleep well last night?" Pezzy asks once he turns to face me.

"After the day I had, I could've slept for a few more days." I laugh at the end of my answer.

"Also, sorry for taking all the pillows last night. I woke up and saw you had gotten the guest room pillows and realized all the pillows were either under me, on top of me, or on the floor."

"It's alright. I got pillows and that's all the matters. Plus I didn't want to wake you trying to take any since you looked so peaceful and adorable asleep." I give a bright smile describing the way he looked last night.

He had a slight blush on his face at my words. "I wouldn't have minded. Especially when it was for something for your comfort."

"Hun, I can take care of myself. Barely for that matter, but I can still manage." I let out a small chuckle in the middle of my joke.

Pezzy eventually laughed as well after registering my joke. "Okay okay, let's eat before the pancakes get cold."

We ate in peaceful silence but it would be interrupted every so often when we looked at each other and laughed.

"So, any plans for today?" Pezzy asks after we both finished eating.

"I believe I have a session of warzone with Smitty, Matt, and Ty. What about you?" I answer recalling the reminder I was sent when I woke up.

"I believe me, Grizzy, and Droid are doing a Mario Kart session. Or maybe Mario Party? I can't remember that well."

I laugh at his failed memory at trying to remember what game his session was gonna be. Once I checked my phone though, I realized I only had 30 minutes before I had to be on discord. The time flew by faster then what I though it would.

"Oh fuck, I have to be on discord by 1:45. I have to go get setup. If you need anything while you wait for your session, just ask." I stand up and give Pezzy a quick peck before I head up to my office and boot up my computer.

Once I opened discord, I saw Matt and Smitty already in the call so I just joined for the time being.

After that, the next three hours flew by like a blink of an eye.

~~

I really had no idea how to end this, but I hope you enjoyed reading. I recently got back into a kick for writing so hopefully I won't disappear for 3-4 months?

(Sorry for the excuses)

(: