Its Time

This is immediately after the last chapter. No warnings cause I have no idea what is happening later on in it.

We ended the session on a good note tonight. But all I could think about was what Eric had said.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind. But only if she didn't."

That sentence replayed in my mind the entire day. I told him we would talk later, but I was mostly joking. I wouldn't think he would actually want to talk about until he appeared at my door frame.

"You hungry for anything?" He asks, sticking his head inside.

I sigh in relief. My heart was beating so fast. "You have anything in mind?"

"I was think of either getting something delivered or going out somewhere."

"Go out? Like a date?" I tease when I heard those words.

I could visibly see him be taken aback. "If that's what you want to call it." He manages to relax again right away.

It was kind of... hot? On how fast his attitude could change from shocked to chill again. "Alright, it's a date then." I smile.

He smiles back and soon tells me to 'wear something nice' as he ran back to his room. I chuckle at his reaction and walk towards my closest.

I stifle through my clothes, trying to find something nice. Most of my closest though contains hoodies, T-shirts', and sweatpants. But, I had finally found a dress that I got years ago and never wore because the event for it got cancelled.

"Good thing I kept this." I say to no one in particular.

I make sure to lock my door so Eric can't barge in while I'm changing. I take almost everything off and step into the dress and pull it up and over my shoulders. I pull it back down to straighten everything out and look in the mirror.

The dress was a navy blue that had very few gems up top where it was tighter. Then the skirt part was loose and flowy. I then tried my best at doing some makeup to match it, and then I looked for shoes to match.

"Are you rea- woah." Eric came into my room and his jaw dropped.

I laugh at his reaction. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies."

He closes his mouth then shakes his head vigorously, as if to get out of a trance. "Not to sound weird or anything, but can I take your picture? So I- we have a memory of this?"

"Only if I can take yours after." I offer.

"Deal." He says, quickly taking out his phone.

I laugh at his reaction and begin posing in ridiculous ways. After a couple funny ones, we did serious ones. Shortly after, I started taking Eric's pictures and sent some to the group; noticing he had sent some of mine. Of course the guys started freaking out about how I looked. Then when I sent Eric's they put two and two together and guessed we were going on a 'date'.

"The guys know we're going out now." I mention with a light chuckle, looking at my phone screen.

"At least we can say it wasn't anything really serious."

"That's true."

We soon headed outside to Eric's car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. Then he got in the drivers side and started up the car.

"Where we going?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see."

"I guess I shall."