Dooo's Perspective

Ever since Dooo moved in, we have been hanging out a lot more and gaming together a lot more. In my opinion, this is the best friendship I have ever had in awhile. But of course, the guys had their suspicions about us.

Dooo's POV

"So Dooo, has anything happened between you and ___ since you moved in?" McNasty was the first to ask about it in the so far 40 minute session.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!" Soup added.

"Anything....." McNasty started, "spicy?" He finished, bass boosted.

"The most extreme thing that's happened is when I knocked on her door, right? And I never heard an answer so I assumed she was sleeping." I took a breath and thought about what to say next. "So I opened the door and went in and she was actually changing but had headphones in. As soon as I saw her I immediately left and closed the door."

"What was she changing?" Grizzy asked, almost emitting the smirk and eyebrow raise.

"She was putting on a shirt. Later I told her to not have headphones on while changing." I defended.

"It could've been a lot worse." Soup points out.

I blush at the thought of it. I was so stunned I couldn't even choose the character I wanted to play in siege. So I ended up with Blitz.

"I couldn't choose a character because I was so STUNNED!" I shout in distress.

"Everything okay in here?" ___ walked in with a look of concern.

I could hear the guys giving comments but I took my headphones off to converse with ____.

"Everything's fine. Just the guys being annoying as usual." I reply standing up.

"Typical. Well I'm watching a movie downstairs so whenever you guys are done, you can come and join." She suggested.

I nod in agreement and she walks out, closing the door. Grabbing my headphones, I sit back down and tune back in to the gaming world.

"A movie, huh?" McNasty emphasized once I announced I was back.

"Shut up." I say monotonous.

I shift in the chair and get ready for the next round. Since I was afk, the guys killed me so I wouldn't be kicked. I sat down just in time to pick my character.

"This will be Dooo's last game since he wants to watch movies with his lover." Grizzy says in a teasing voice.

"Actually it will be my last game. Gotta get away from you assholes." I say jokingly.

"That's what you want us to believe." Soup says.

The last few rounds seemed to go by fast. Next thing I knew the game was over and Grizzy of course being MVP. I said my goodbyes along with hearing some sentences I never wanted to hear in the first place.

"What movie you watching?" I ask, once I get to the bottom of the staircase.

"The Autopsy of Jane Doe." ___ replies eating a few pieces of popcorn.

"Isn't that a horror movie?"

"Yup."

"So you just watch horror movies by yourself?" I questioned once I sat down beside her.

"Sometimes. Just depends on what type of mood I'm in. Or if I just click on a random movie and it turns out being scary." She pauses the movie handing me the popcorn. "Cause that happens a lot."

"Do you just not read the description?"

"I do. I just don't read the genre or the rating."

I chuckle lightly and shake my head. I then put my focus on the tv since she unpaused the movie. She explained that it just started so I hadn't missed much.

About halfway through the movie, I caught ____ staring at me out of the corner of my eye. Once I looked at her she looked away quick, her ears turning red. I smirk at her reaction and decided to be brave and put my arm around her. Surprisingly, she leaned into me.

"This movie is actually pretty good. Especially for being only in one location." I comment a couple minutes later.

I hadn't gotten a reply so I looked down at her. Her breathing was slow and even and her eyes were closed.

"How can you fall asleep during a scary movie?" I question to no one in particular.

I pause the movie deciding we could finish it some other time and move the now empty bowls away. Slowly, I remove her head from my side and gently lay her down so I could easily pick her up. I then carry her up the steps and to her room. I place her on the bed and made sure she looked comfortable and turned to head out. Suddenly, a hand around my wrist stopped me from doing so.

"Lay down with me." A very tired ____ demands softly.

Her tired eyes pleaded and I gave in. I went to the other side of the bed and laid down. Without hesitation, she quickly scooted to me and laid her head on my chest, hugging my torso.

'I'm surprised she can't feel how fast my heart is beating.' I thought to myself.

I eventually put my arms around her as well and closed my eyes. Eventually, I relaxed and soon drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the light of the sun shine through the windows. Then realizing I couldn't really feel my arm, I looked down and saw a still sleeping ____ against my chest. I smile to myself seeing how peaceful she looked.

"What time is it?" ___ said with a yawn.

Her sudden voice knocked me out of my trance. "7:23." I reply, checking my phone.

"Did you ever finish the movie last night?" She asked very tiredly.

"No I paused it after I had made a comment and got no reply from you."

She's blushes at that and hides her face from me. "Heh, sorry about that." I chuckle at her shyness.

For awhile, all we did was lay in the bed, cuddling. Every so often one of us would let out a heavier breath of content. But once her 8am alarm went off, we decided to finally get up.

I went back to my room where I had left my phone at last night and saw way too many text messages from the guys. They all ranged in sentence structure, but all were basically the same thing.

'How was it?'      'Was it good?'      'Your honky ass ain't replying meaning something happened.'

I sighed as I saw how invested my idiots for friends were in my life. I replied back to the group that didn't have ____ in it (for obvious reasons) and explained what happened. All I had to do then was wait for their replies. Until then, I went downstairs and ate breakfast with ___ and we sat down and continued the movie. This time, without either of us falling asleep.

~~

This is slowly turning into a Dooo x reader type thing.