Chapter 2: Near death experience

Present time

Y/n's POV

I have witness something out of the ordinary. A guy who is shamelessly shirtless with full on some sort of tattoos all over his body, a student of the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College and also the owner of the two shadow-like wolves and a blindfolded white haired teacher of the same school are all in my wrecked house. "Sukuna, the King of all curses, it's nice to finally see you in the flesh." Gojo greeted the man.

"Judging from that cocky attitude. It fits the criteria of the very confident in his abilities and reputation as a powerful sorcerer, Satoru Gojo." - Sukuna

"And this strongest sorcerer could trounce the King of Curses quite easily." Gojo confidently said back.

"Casually dismissing my  personal threats wouldn't change anything!" 

The Pink haired man, who was the King of all curses, with a swift move, attacked from the front. He could have easily laid a massive blow on Gojo. But when Gojo raised his hand with his pointer finger and middle finger sticking out, it's like Sukuna couldn't even lay a single punch on him within his multiple attempts to bruise him up.

" Ahh infinity, commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. " Sukuna explained as if he knew everything from the start by just looking at him.

He suddenly turned aback as instinct, retreating far away from Gojo. He suddenly grip my wrist and pulled me close to him. Using me as a hostage, as a tool to take the advantage of the situation a for a little while. "You don't want an innocent life die before your eyes right? Or kill an innocent life by your own hands." His mouth formed a sadistic smirk. I Felt his hand wrapped around my neck. Proceeding to squeeze my neck tighter. Air was blocked, unable to breathe properly.

"Tsk." The black haired boy cursed. Being impatient, and tha fact that he doesn't want to see someone suffer in front of him. He ordered his wolves to attack. "Megumi." Gojo called out the boy's name. He made it clear for the boy not to get reckless. " I may not want to kill an innocent person, yes. Whose naive about our world but you know it may pain me a little but sacrifices are need to be done." In a flash, he suddenly disappeared. It was like lightning that I couldn't keep up. Being held captive, I was swung left to right by this Curse King, fleeing away from my house.

"You say sacrifices are needed but refusing to take off that blindfold surely is a representation on how you are hesitating on killing them." They both stopped chasing each other like in a game of cat and mouse. I realized we are no near my house or my neighborhood anymore. As dark as it may be. I could still visualize the trees surrounding us. " No need of taking my blindfold off. I could beat you without using any of my powers." He boasts.

" Cocky bastard aren't you? Well suit yourself then. If you don't fight me on your full strength. I'll crush their pretty little throat." He turns his attention to me with a sadistic smirk intact on his face he said. "Be grateful the Sakuna will end your pathetic life." He laughed maniacally as he held me high up, choking me. Gripping my neck tighter and tighter. Tears were literally flowing as the pain worsens. Until an unimaginable happen. His marks suddenly faded away. "...w-what? Omg!" He suddenly loosen his grip and I dropped the floor. Quickly gasping for air, coughing my lungs out.

"What happened? Are you ok? Why was I choking you high up in the air?!" The Pink haired boy without the marks and light brown eyes were visible nervously asked. He was panicking and confused. The red bloodlust ones weren't showing. He started to bow multiple times saying he was really sorry and that he didn't knew how or what has happened. " I- I'm sorry, really, really sorry. W- why do I feel- " He was about to lose his balance till Gojo and the black haired boy, Megumi, approached us.

As the timing was right. The boy, Megumi, caught the pink haired boy in his arms as he was about to fall. " Hmm strange, it was a fascinating sight. That this once a normal boy who was in the verge of death and  just clearly saw a cursed spirit for the first time took control of his body again. " Gojo examines the sleeping male that  Megumi is carrying on his back. " What the hell was that?! ...And my- my house!" I freaked out. Who wouldn't? This day was absolutely the worst.

First I was abandoned by my friends at way going to  the mountain top. Got lost while losing the sight of them while walking up. I was glad this white haired man with a blind fold on his eyes was there at the time to keep me company and had a ride home with me. Then when I finally came into my house. It was completely wrecked by that Pink haired boy who wasn't in his right state of mind or more like he was possessed by something.

"I told you were seeing each other again." He slowly walked closer to me. "What was that?! What the hell happened?!" I was in the verge of tears. It was the first time I experienced the feeling of death's door coming near me. I thought I was ready at the time when I lose the3 will to breath. But I realized that I was afraid to die. I could have my extra years of life stolen away from me at that moment. "Calm down, you'll hurt your throat even more. Take a deep breath for a second." I calmed myself down. Until a rush of tiredness came to me.

"I- I..." The fight of wanting to let my eyes open for a little while longer was a losing game to begin with. " Close your eyes and rest. Trust me, I won't do anything that may upset you." He reassures me. I could just close my eyes and let me sleep in his arms like this. He saved my butt two times this day but  I couldn't do that. Even though he saved me I don't know him that well. Though I think of that my eyes is not with accordance to my body as the both close shut for me to finally sleep.