Chapter 6: Unexpected Savior Pat II

Y/n's POV

"S-sensei!"

They both exclaimed in unison. Cursed spirits were surrounding us and there was nowhere for any of us to escape from the building. One of them pounced to attack Yuuji. He manages to slice the curse using the Slaughter Demon knife given to him by Gojo sensei earlier. Using his gifted physical talents, he was able to easily best the curse. "Nobara-chan watch out!" I warned her. She encounters a mannequin possessed by a curse. She uses her tools and attacks.

Somehow I feel very drowsy. Being weakened slowly as my eyelids were so heavy enough to close. "Wake up fool or face the wrath of your own irresponsibility of not awakening what is within you." That same voice was all I could hear clearly aside from the chaos that is happening in front of me. My poor students are on the verge of exhaustion as the fight off every cursed spirit that keeps on charging towards them like wild untamed beasts. "Hear the screams of your precious students. Cry with regret because you couldn't save them."

I fought off the drowsiness, not wanting to be a burden for them. I tried to cut me loose, escaping from the slimy grasps but to no avail. A curse spirit spotted me trying to free myself. It ran up towards me. Readying for it to slay me into bits with it's sharp claws for fingernails. "Silly, pathetic little thing." In a flash, like lightning, there is a familiar image that was still fresh in my mind. Still the same pink hair of my student but more broader shoulders and a more bulkier built. Black marks traces his body.

He turns around, his red, bloodlust eyes buried deep into mine. He raised his hand. The hand who saved me from death. The hand which crushed the spirit into smithereens. Fragments of the cursed spirit slowly fades away as it was casted down from his hand. He cut me loose, as my face was about to be hit by the solid floor. He caught me, bridal style. "Be grateful you nitwit." He wasn't a bit of amused. It's as if I let him down somehow. "L/n Sensei!" Megumi calls for me. "Y/n!" My heart skipped a beat when I heard Gojo's voice. Both of them went to our rescue.

He harshly put me down and the marks on his body went away. I caught Yuuji's body in time. He was unconscious but I could still feel his breathing. "Thank God." I'm not gonna lie, I'm trembling right now. If it weren't for him, The King of All Curses, Sukuna who saved me from death's door. I wouldn't be breathing right now or thinking of saving Yuuji from hitting the floor, unconscious. "Y/n." Gojo knelt down, checking if anything bad has happened to me or Yuuji.

He released a sigh of relief. "It was to early for it to manifest." He uttered, discouraged. "Gojo sensei." Megumi stood in front of me. Nobara's arm is hanging around Megumi's neck. Full exhaustion and sweat were noticeable. She was breathing heavily. "Let's get back. We're done." My arms felt light when Yuuji was conscious again. Sitting straight as he observed the place. "What happened?" He asked. I explained every detail to him and he looked at Gojo nervously. "Didn't I tell you not to let Sukuna take over?"

"I did but somehow at that time when I saw a cursed spirit was about to kill L/n sensei. We abruptly switched." Yuuji explains. I looked at Gojo, I expected him to me mad at Yuuji. I was prepared to defend for him for whatever comes but an amused smirk just appeared on Gojo's lips. "Interesting, alright then kids. Let's get back, we're done here." Yuuji stood up from the floor like him being unconscious earlier wasn't a big deal.

I tried to stand up but for some reason I couldn't and every time I tried I could feel the stinging pain on my ankles. "Don't move." Gojo turns around, his back facing me. "I'll carry you and don't argue." I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck. My chest pressed onto his back. His hands were underneath my thighs for support. Chills went through my spine as his hands slightly added pressure through my thighs. He stood up with me at his back. "You're lighter than I thought." He teased. "S-shut up." I muttered, my head resting on his nape. I could still smell the faint sweet fragrance of his perfume.

"Yuuji-kun get my phone out of my pocket and call the assistant director to let him know he needs to pick us up." He instructed Yuuji. Yuuji obeyed his order and took the phone out of Gojo's pocket. He proceeds to open the phone and dialed the number of Ijichi-san, the assistant director. "Come closer." Yuuji came close and held the phone near to Gojo's ear. "Hey! We're done here. Can you pick us up?...Yeah we're heading out...10 minutes? Ok." Good grief, we had to wait for a couple of 10 minutes.

10 minutes of getting a piggyback ride from Gojo equals to 10 minutes of embrassment for me. All five of us went down to the ground floor. While walking out of the building I saw a figure of a mouth on Yuuji's cheek and it mouthed out: "Reveal what's hidden inside or I will not hesitate to kill you myself." Without a sound but I could figure the words he was telling me. I gulped, the fear ran through my whole body. Then I went on thinking about what he said. Reveal what's hidden inside? Then I recalled Gojo saying it hasn't manifested yet.

Wracking up my brain for answers made me more tired than ever. "Are you ok?" Gojo asked. "I need rest." You replied back. "You really need rest because tomorrow we're doing something." I lifted my head. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked. "Training, with them." We both look at the three bickering like the little kids we see in our eyes though they are in their teens. "I want to ask-" I was about to ask the questions that ran around my mind but the car was in front of us. "Megumi, Yuuji, Nobara, get inside." He yelled at the three who were nonstop bickering.

"Yes!"