Chapter 26: Sukuna's Demand

Yuuj's POV

{What happened yesterday...}

Sukuna has been bothering me quite frequently that I could hardly avoid noticing. He has been tormenting me in my sleep. Constantly making outcries that just sounds gibberish. Then he'd also provoke me at times. I'd give him a hum or two in response just so he knows that I was listening to him babble endlessly. He keeps reciting the same sentences again and again. "Let's follow Gojo Satoru and that other sensei of yours." He repeats. I groan at the thought of him ordering me around. This is the third time he keeps on pestering me when it comes to both teachers. Honestly, I'm confused about something. L/n sensei and Gojo sensei are always together now. Everywhere they go he comes along even though sometimes I heard L/n sensei protests. We, the first year's, speculate that they are in a secret relationship that they are hiding from everyone. I just feel it, they are both madly in love with each other! I clasp both my hands as I close my eyes to imagine them holding hands in a nice place, so romantic~ "Oi! Are you ignoring me?!" My fantasy got cut off by a certain troublesome voice in my consciousness. "I told you, I want to sleep now and tomorrow." I wouldn't budge on enabling me to submit on his desire to follow them both at the mall. It was all Gojo sensei's fault for mentioning to him that he and L/n sensei would go to the mall together with L/n sensei's mother, Mrs Ito.

It also seems like he wants to let Sukuna know about it too. He was telling it aloud, more than he has to. "Obey my command damn brat or I'll do any means necessary for you to do what I say." He threatens. I rolled my eyes at him and puffed my cheeks. But at the same time, I was a bit worried about what sorts of torture would I endure later on if I don't heed his command. Ugh, when could I finally have the peace to sleep already?

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the -"

I grabbed my phone on the side table and took a peek at the screen to see who was calling in the middle of the night. Kugisaki? This late? She would never sleep this late. She always cares about her nightly routines and beauty sleep. Her, calling at midnight is unusual. There's something wrong with this but I'm not so sure. Still, I pressed/swipe the green one to answer her call. "Yo! What's up? Anything wrong?" I asked first-hand. "Let's hang out or something tomorrow." I lift my upper body off of the bed. "There's something you need me to do is there?" I asked. "Duh~ Carry my shopping bags for me like a good gentleman. Call Megumi for backup if you want." I knew it. I sigh, I'm not really into the idea of going somewhere besides lazing around in my bed. "Is it ok to decline?" I still asked even though I know what's gonna happen. I shut my eyes tightly for what's to come. "ITADORI YUUJI THERE'S NO OBJECTIONS!" With my eyes still shut, I extend my hands so that my phone is further away from my ears. Her screaming in the middle of the night is not a good combination. It kept me wide awake already, damn it. I brought my phone to my ear again. "Fine, what time?" I just had to agree huh? So much for me having more hours of sleep than usual.

"As early as possible." She ends the call and immediately called my best buddy Fushiguro to tag along. I don't want to be alone with a barbaric woman like her. At least I'd like to go with my best bud and be scolded together. The more the merrier right? I failed his phone number. I know, this time of the night, he's deep in sleep. I just hope he wakes up and answers my phone call. "*yawns* What do you want?" He asks, in a groggy voice. His voice sounded deep than usual. "Let's have some fun at the mall." In the other line, he yawns a second time before answering me back. "For what? Buying something?" He sounds so sleepy. Poor guy, I'm sorry Fushiguro I'll make it up to you tomorrow. "Kind of but mainly because Kugisaki wants me to tag along and I want you with me." Wait- that sounded wrong. Let me rephrase that. "What I mean is, I want you to tag along with us." Lmao, it made the phone call a little awkward. "Fine, night bud." He bid me goodnight and hangs up before I could also respond to him. The audacity to hang up on me. *Puts a hand on the chest and makes a weeping sad face without the tears.* Ok, too much, that was too much lol. "We are still going to that place where the first-year teachers are going. Am I correct?" Sukuna's voice echoed through my mind.

"Yes." I hate to admit it but yes, he still kind of won. We might bump into them tomorrow who knows-

Yup, we did bump into them and right now Gojo sensei here is widely grinning at his victory. "H-how?!" L/n sensei was shocked by the results. Their face says it all. "Heh heh heh..." Gojo sensei chuckles while both L/n sensei and their mother were still wide-eyed about Gojo sensei's victory of rock-paper-scissors. "That's impossible!" Their mother couldn't believe she lost to him. "There must be some sort of trickery here?! This is impossible!" She was not satisfied with the result. She was disappointed that she did not win. She thinks that she would win 100% earlier.  "A deal's a deal. Let's get going shall we?" Gojo sensei plasters a pleased smirk on his face. "Grrr..." Their mom growls at the arrogant blindfolded man. "Mom calm down..." L/n sensei tries to make their mom die down her powers. Her sharp teeth were showing and a semi pointed snout was forming. Claws from each finger were about to grow as sharp as ever. A tail extends from behind as she grew in size. She was about to transform in her true form and slaughter Gojo sensei to bits. But it seems as though he was not fazed at all. With great effort, she remains calm but was a bit annoyed. "A deal is a deal after all. You can come along with us." 

"Brat mark my words. If you don't struggle and fight for your place to come along with them. I'll torment you one way or another." Sukuna communicates to me in my conscience. "Fine." That was all I could respond to. I don't want to argue with the Curse king and I don't have the strength to either. "Hey, Kugisaki I remember you telling me you wanted L/n sensei to shop with you for clothes in the department store right? To know what their preference is or something?" I whispered in her ear. I made this up just so she wouldn't argue or be suspicious of me wanting to tag along with them so badly and her. "Did I? But yeah now that you mention it. I kind of wanted to know and also wanted to see L/n sensei with other outfits as well. Thanks, for reminding me!" Then she went on her merry way to persuade sensei to go shopping with her. With their mom's approval and the approval of Gojo sensei, (Mainly because of the mention of revealing clothes.) it was set. I'm such a genius, aren't I? "Not bad brat, not bad at all for a mind full of air." At least it was a decent compliment though the insult was not necessary. "Yo." Fushiguro comes close to the group. "Where have ya been?!" Kugisaki was mad, mad. "But something that I need. What's the problem?" Kugisaki just sighs and forget the whole I'll shout in your ears as you bleed thing for Both Fushiguro and I to learn our lesson not to ditch her and her shopping bags.