Chapter 8: Sneak a peek...Not!

Y/n's POV

I've only seen the first years at this school. Since they are the ones I was assigned, or more like Gojo and I were assigned to look after. Well more accurately by curse user/shaman ranking, he's the one who's responsible for all of us but for protection. Since we are adults, it's just plain common sense we are the ones protecting the kids not the other way around.  Though I have failed when I first encountered Sukuna while Megumi-kun fights him and was nearly killed. I was confused back then and I didn't understand anything. Good thing Gojo was there to face Sukuna off. *cries* T~T

But I promised myself that I would not let any harm be directed to the kids at all costs. "Yo." I raised my head and followed the sound of Gojo's voice. He was there, standing a few feet away, raising his left hand. Two people stood behind him and a panda?! There was a tall athletic young woman with black eyes and long black hair, tied into a ponytail. She has bangs over the left side of her face and is sporting a pair of glasses. She wears a black jersey with dark colored cuffs, collar, and bottom edge, dark colored shorts over black pants, and white shoes.  

Beside her was a slim young man with light skin, violet eyes, and mid-length off-white straight hair. He wears a zipped up dark collar underneath a white short sleeve shirt with athletic pants and shoes. An actual panda was standing beside the off-white haired. He stands much taller than the other two with his bear-shaped frame. All four of them walked towards us. Megumi, Yuuji, Nobara and I stood up to greet them. "Megumi, still looking like you've been dejected." The black haired girl pointed out. "Zenin Senpai." Megumi abruptly greeted. " It's Maki to you. Don't call me by my family name."

"Kids these are your seniors, the second years." Gojo slipped away from them and got beside me. "You might be asking: Why is their a grown panda in here? Well he's the principal's one of a kind creation." The panda looked at me. "L/n Sensei nice to finally meet you." He greeted. "Salmon." The off-white haired uttered. "Salmon?" Well that was a weird thing to say. The girl, Maki, explains why he can't speak normally and that his name was Toge Inumaki. Such a cute kid, talking with just rice ball ingredients.

"Well then, I need to understand you more so that communication isn't difficult for us both." I gave a genuine smile. Gojo went in front of me as if to block my gaze at Toge-kun. "I know those eyes. He's just 17, besides I'm more better than him." He chirped as if Toge wasn't behind his back. I stare at him with squinted eyes. Clearly not amused by his claim. "Bonito flakes." He murmured. Not pleased by the insults his sensei had said in front of him. "What look was I giving to him?" I asked. Unsure on what to say, he turned his attention to the students without even answering me. Great, just great.

Well as if I wanted to know it that badly. I brush the anger off that was building up bit by bit and took a deep breath. Everyone was paired by him to spar on each other while I took a private lesson from the one and only self proclaimed strongest sorcerer in the world, Satoru Gojo. He looked at me strangely. Even though the cloth blocks his gaze. I could still assume he was looking at me intently by his actions. "I see." He leans his face towards me. "You can't see tho." Megumi chuckled and so was the others. "Haha very funny Megumi." If he'd taken that blindfold of I could've seen him roll his eyes.

"Tell me, what is there to your domain?" He asked. "It was full of mirrors. Smaller ones, bigger ones any types of shapes and sizes." I felt like I don't need to say what happens there right? He doesn't need to know that the only way my domain has awoken itself or more precisely, I unconsciously open it by sensing danger from Sukuna. Also I don't need to mention it to him that I was barely able to stop myself from shivering in fear because of the same reason my domain showed itself to me. But something tells me that's not the case if it was really fear that I felt for him.  "Show me right now." Gojo convinces me to show the domain to him.

I brought my hands together. "Domain expansion..." Something doesn't feel quite right. At first it didn't bother me at all but the shivers I feel says the opposite. "You said it was full of mirrors why are we in front of a Shrine where a maleficent deity would live in." He continued. "Bones are everywhere in this place." Gojo went to a corner and picked one up. "The domain's image changed." I mumbled to myself. "What?" He asked. "It changed." I repeat what I mumbled. "Odd, did you came close contact with Sukuna?" My eyes widens. "Was it last night?" It couldn't be helped. I shook my head up and down gently. A manner to say yes to him without saying the word.

"Didn't I tell you to ask permission!?" The strongest cursed spirit bellowed across the entire domain. Scared, I didn't have the courage to face him. While I could say the opposite about Gojo's reaction to mine. He just placed the bone back to it's original place and smirked at him. "Greetings." He greeted Sukuna in a teasing tone. I sense my control of the entire domain fading away. I turned around and saw his hands pressed together. "Domain expansion: Malevolent Shrine!" The place wasn't in my control anymore even though it still looked like the same but I could feel the manacing power and authority in it the newly formed domain of his. Well they say nothing beats the original.

"Fascinating! So you've actually copied his domain." Gojo was marveled about what he had descried. "I had a hunch about your ability and I was not mistaken that you could copy anyone's power and their domain just by viewing everything. Mirroring it but with just half of the original strength and capacity." Sukuna speculates, observing me since last night of our second official encounter. "Why don't you demonstrate it to me once more. I could show you my domain." Gojo suggested. He playfully lifted his mask in just an inch then dropped his hand away from the mask with a sly smile on his face.

The anticipation died down as the hopes of seeing what's covering behind that blindfold fades away. "Kidding." He put his tongue out. "How childish." I rolled my eyes. Damn...I really have the urge to see what's been hidden. The curiosity consuming me in a slow but stinging way that I could not bare anymore. "They say eyes are the reflection of the soul. I wonder..." Sukuna gazed deep within mine. "Eyes full of curiosity. You are well fit to hold such power." He turns away looking at Gojo's amused expression.

"That was a sight to behold." He teased. "Don't push it. When I make the kid's body mine. You'll be the first one I kill." That sinister grin was back. "Me, A target of the great Sukuna? What an honor!" He exclaimed with sarcasm. I could feel the tension have risen up from the two. "Stop it both of you." Shocked, still thinking about where I manage to find the courage to voice out. Their attention went to me. "If you don't have any business with me. By all means leave." Sukuna threatens us both. "Well Mr. King of Curses here is a bit irritated by the sight of us. Best we leave now right Y/n?" I just let out a yes and both of us left. Getting back into the outside to the other students.