Chapter 19: A New Dark Blonde Sensei

《Author's note: Nanami looking like a whole snacc 💅❣Not my art/pic, credits to the one who owns it🥰》

《Ps. I'm  officially graduated from Highschool 🥳🎓》

Y/n's POV

"Suguru Geto have you forgotten whose child are you treating as an object of value?!" My mom yells at the top of her lungs. Fury in her eyes were visible, like imagining blazing hot fires sprouting out in her sockets for eyes. "No more like Kenjaku you sly bastard." My mom growls as she spit out a name that is mostly unfamiliar  to me like the rest of the ones here who showed up. The long black haired wearing a long Buddhist outfit chuckled to himself yet grows louder and louder each passing time. "Wise as ever I see Ms. L/n or should I say Mrs. Ito now?" He gazes upon the man beside my mom which was my supposed superior by sorcerers and age rank since Gojo has mentioned him as his senpai. Also I'll get to call him dad someday in the near future. "A thousand years sure is long don't you think? Care to die right here and now?" His eyes glimmer in pure malice as if he was preparing himself how to dispose of her.

Not on my watch he won't! But his eyes lowered gazing at me. "Such precious value wasted from your own hands. You know if you harness them well. They could be the strongest trump card you'll ever need from your previous plans am I right?" He looks back at my mom then smirk at her ever so smug. "But it all fell apart when you saw a love sick fool of a human male that influenced you to become another love sick fool. How pathetic and look at you. Two tails faded, using everything just to keep the greatest creation in the name of love from harms way that you and that useless monkey you have gained." He lingers his eyes at me again. As if to point out I am that particular ultimate creation of love both my parents have gain through the years of being each other's company. "To keep them safe from harm yet failed since I presume they know all about the cursed spirits lurking everywhere."

My mom was surprisingly shaken in fear. She's faintly shivering by the fact that the words he let out are all true. Realizing that I could see the spirits and everything that I had not known I could see if it weren't for her illusions to keep me away from the troubles of the other world. Losing two tails just so she could provide me a simple yet better, non-violent life. "Her mom didn't fail." Gojo protested. Approaching me as he did. His hand on my shoulder giving me some hope that everything would be fine as long as I'm with him and he's with me. That's all that matters. "I need them for something else so don't lay even a finger on them." Sukuna growls at him. "They're are ours." Gojo corrects. Which was unnecessary at the moment that it made me laugh a bit or he really did that on purpose just to lift my spirits up. "I see that negotiations are off..." He trails off. "For now at least." He sighs and raised both hands up in defeat. "But don't think I'll back down. I'll do any necessary means to get what we need."

"This sucks." Jogo scoffs as he was dismayed by the fact that no bloody action took place. I mean it never really had even one single clash between groups aside from them throwing a random huge debris that Sakuna flawlessly took care of it. Slicing it in half like it was nothing. Like a fly he just swatted that was passing in front of him. It was more of a verbal war than an actual fight made with full action. "Cheer up, We'll have fun the next time right Geto?" Mahito, the human-like curse turned his gaze and asks the long black haired. "Yes we will, if they are against us but if our fellow soon to be allies would turn into our side the better." He smiles, squinting his eyes as he waves his hand at us. "See you soon." He says as he turned around, walking away from us. "Bye bye." The human-like curse bid farewell like a kid. "Hmp..." The Volcano-like curse huffs and turns around walking away as well. "Fushiguro!" That's Nobara-chan's voice. I turned around and saw her with the second year Panda.

"Whoa-" Nobara stops, observing the place all damaged. Everything through the ceilings, the debris and lifeless corpses surrounded by their own now dried blood that are still scattered everywhere. She covers her mouth as she gazes upon the horrific scene. Now that I realize it, the stench of wasted dried blood from all of the corpses here are really unbearable. "L-let's leave-" I was about to start walking when my foot tripped on some concrete. Great- here comes my face going landing on the solid ground. "Tch, clumsy little fool." Sukuna grabs my right arm to support my body from the verge of hitting the very concrete floor. I regained my balance once again and stood up straight. "Haha..." I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my head as I squinted my eyes at Sakuna. "Sorry..." I apologized. "Nothing happened, what a pity. I was about to slaughter everyone if anything were to happen. Well except you I suppose..." He continues. "Come out brat, my job is done." The marks on Yuuji's body fades as Megumi caught him to safety.

"Mhmm...good evening?" Yuuji blinks, opening his eyes slowly and steadily. "What happened?" He rubbed his eyes for him to make his eyes open more. Footsteps echoed once more. Maki and an unknown dark blond man with a suit I've never met before came towards us. "It seems the most worst possible outcome didn't happen." He spoke bluntly. "Nanami!" The blindfolded guy who was full on serious earlier turned into a childish nuisance. He happily skips as he approached the man initiating for a hug. "No, thank you." He avoids Gojo as he swiftly moved his body to the side. "Oh come on!" Gojo whines at him. The scene was cute. You became more curious as to who this man was. Maybe he's a close friend? "Gojo sensei have you forgotten that Y/n sensei is here? You're an embarrassment. " Megumi points out. "Of course I didn't." He ran straight towards me as he held my wrist and pulled me to the dark blonde male.

"Nanami this is Y/n, a colleague of ours. They're  knew to the world of  curses but they are a fox spirit-human hybrid." Gojo introduced me to the mysterious man. "Nice to meet you." The man calmly said. I smiled at him slightly. Gojo then switched sides as he wrapped his arm around the back of the dark blonde's neck. "This is Nanami Kento, an ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" He introduced the man to me. "Nice to meet you too." You replied back. So he is the guy Megumi-kun mentioned earlier. The new sensei they have and a new colleague of ours. "Nice to work with you in the future." I uttered. "Nice to work with you in the future too." He said back. I realized he's the type of person who is a reserved kind of man. He appears to be so calm and indifferent that he comes off as stoic and aloof. He also seems like the kind of person who's too serious about his work which is a good trait to have. "Gojo-san did you say they are a fox spirit-human hybrid?" Nanami looks at me up and down. "It's quite fascinating how one legend could be true though I shouldn't be surprised at this phenomenon as we can all see cursed spirits every single day." He's so blunt but I don't feel the uncomfortable feeling.