Special Chapter (Happy Birthday Gojo Satoru <3)

Y/n's POV

"Megumi?" You saw your student outside the cake shop not far from the Tokyo Jujutsu high tech. He was peering through the huge window, analyzing every cake displayed. Hearing your voice, he turns around and he was stunned to see you. "Sensei..." An awkward silence passed and you initiate a conversation with him once again to break this awkwardness and you're also curious on what he's doing, staring at cakes. "What are you doing here?" He looks back to the cakes."...well Gojo-sensei's birthday is today and-" You went near him and grab his arm, forcing him to face you. "His birthday today?! Why didn't you tell me!?" You exclaimed. "Well I thought its nothing important. Its just his birthday." "Nothing special he says, but he's willing to lose a full two month allowance on expensive cakes displayed." You snorted and smirked to yourself.

"Megumi-kun can you call Nobara-chan and Yuuji-kun here?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "Why?" He asked. "Just do it! Call them both." He put out his phone and went through their group chat to make a group call.

"Fushiguro what's up?" -Itadori

"What Fushiguro, make it quick." - Kugisaki

"Come to xxxxxx cake shop right now. L/n sensei said to quickly as possible." - Megumi

"Jeez alright.../Alright!" - Kugisaki/Itadori

*Hangs up*

You and Megumi went inside the cake shop first to wait for the two of them to show up. Waiting for half an hour, Yuuji and Nobara burst in the shop, walking towards us and taking a seat. "What do you need us here sensei?" Nobara asked. "Well, Megumi didn't tell me that your other sensei's birthday is today." You told her. "Gojo-sensei's birthday is today?!" Yuuji exclaims. "Fushiguro-kun why didn't you tell us?!" He looks at Megumi, a bit disappointed at him. "Well its nothing important." Mugemi retorts. "Anyway, now that you all are here. I want all of us to do something special for him. Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan here take this." You pulled out a list and gave it to them. "These are all the sweet things he wants. I saw him jot down everything he likes when he got bored once and left the list on his table. Good thing I took it. Here, take the money. If it's not enough just fill in and I'll pay the money back." 

"On it sensei!" They both scurry off the cake shop. "Megumi, after picking up a cake. You and I are going to decorate the place. Gojo is out of the city and he'll be back after his done his work so we have plenty of time to pick a venue to set all the decorations up." You bought the cake you and Megumi decided and went to the rental parks to rent one for the day. Before starting on decorating, you told Megumi to chat the two to come to the place once their done with buying the stuff the list has. Both of you little or none at all to talk about aside from how to decorate, where to put them or what to put on each places. As you both are busy decorating everything. "Sensei we're here!" You saw Yuuji waving at you. "Come and help us!" They both went near and helped out setting the decorations. A couple of hours passed and the place was all set.

"So this is how it will be if I had remembered my the day of my birth." A mouth grew on Yuuji's cheek. "Sukuna..."

"I'll be saying this once but I'm a little envious of the six eyes today." You don't know what to respond because you don't know what exactly he means by it or if he was truly sincere right now. Though you felt like he wasn't waiting for a reply either. You snapped out of it and called Gojo to come here. 

"What's up cute stuff?" - Gojo

"...and you had to bring up that nickname again." You rolled your eyes.

"Hehehehe... so what's up?" - Gojo

"Come here at xxxxxxxx park right now... I-I need your help, please..." 

"I'm going their asap, hold on for me, ok?" - Gojo

 He hung up, acting skills on point. You made him believe that you're in big trouble right now. Just ten minutes and he drops down with surprise written on his face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENSEI!/GOJO!" Without failure, Megumi and Yuuji  pop out the party poppers. White and blue confetti falling like snow above him. It was a beautiful sight to treasure forever so you took a picture of that moment. You stood beside him. "You like it?" He turns around to face you as he smirked. "I love it but I never mentioned to you my birthday. Did you check the teacher's profile?" He asked. "Nope, I happened to find Megumi-kun outside a cake shop." With the mention of his name. You saw your student blushes. "Aww Megumi-chan, you do love me." Gojo teased. "Ok, stop teasing the child and enjoy your birthday." He chuckles. "Well do and...thank you." He leans in but Yuuji just had to call you and Gojo. "Sensei come! We're gonna play cards!"

"Sigh, can I just have a birthday kiss?" He sighs.

"You'll get it when where the setting is private but for now-" You quickly peck him on the cheek as you walked towards your students. 

"You tease." You heard him say as you chuckled. "touché."

{Author's note: Well I just did this the last minute AHAHAHAHA Thankfully I had time tho. I just can't miss Gojo's birthday. So enjoy~}