Birthday Dance

Today is my birthday, and I am turning 26

My friends King, Lamar, and my brother, Mickey were taking me to some club. Neither of them had been before but they were wanting to try something new. 

I walked out of my penthouse wearing a charcoal suit.  Showcasing my 2 Cuban links and a sparkling AP. I was straight feeling myself, you already know I had to pull out the black Gucci loafers tonight. 

I made my way down to the parking garage where I contemplated on taking the Mercedes G-Wagon or the Ferrari.  As I walked up to my two parking spaces I realized that the g-wagon was at my main house. My main house is further away from the city,  and only the people I trust know about it.

I swept my hand across the surface of his pitch-black matte Ferrari.  Before I leave the parking garage I texted the guys.

Full Circle ⭕️

East:  Send the directions to the place.           10:25pm

King: The Velvet Curtin  *location*                                                             10:26 pm

Mickey: Nigga wth is this place?  10:27 pm

Mickey: what kinda name is The velvet curtain? nigga you must be into that kinky shit👀 10:28pm

Lamar: That's what I'm saying, Mick🤨
10:28 pm

King: Idek yall will just have to see when you get there🤫                           10:29 pm

East: why you twin niggas always lyin smh. Otw😑                  10:30 pm

---
I find a parking space right next to my friends and their cars.  We all step out of our luxurious vehicles and dap each other up. 

"Oooh so we on that black panther shit tonight?"  King said as he pointed at my Ferrari.  

We all chuckled, my group of friends have known each other since elementary.  Mickey was the oldest, then me and the twins. We were a ride or die friend group, and still are.  When we were younger we came up with a name to call ourselves. It was called 'The Full Circle' and after that, the name just stuck. We make joke about it from time to time, hints the full circle group chat.

"How is your producing going on?" Lamar asked as we walk over to the Velvet Curtin. 

"It's going okay, I still haven't found the right sound I'm looking for yet"  I said scratching my beard.