Mood Swings... Pt.2

Hey y'all, hey! I've just been taking a break from writing this but I managed to update. It's 5 am, HAPPY NEW YEAR😅😅🫶🏽

I'm literally over the moon that my babies are finally home from the hospital

I'm literally over the moon that my babies are finally home from the hospital. East hasn't put them down since, and i haven't either. But that man is just so good with the girls.

As of right now, East and Mickey went to the grocery store together to stock up on a few things for the house since our house is packed

I just have Najah with me right now bc East thought it was best to take Nylah with him. He "didn't want me to be stressed" trying to handle both babies alone.

Naomi is here as well, but she is sleep and I not tryna wake her after the week she's had.

I'm sitting on the couch trying to breastfeed Najah and she's not tryna latch on at all. It's honestly been a little frustrating to say the least.

We were able to take them home after a day in a half and I let the nurse use a bottle on Najah because we were rushing to get them to stop fussing. At the time the nurse used formula and that was fine for the moment.

The issue is that she won't take my nipple and Now I think Najah only wants to be fed out of bottles.

Right now, I would prefer not to bottle feed them yet. I felt it was much easier to breastfeed them because I haven't gotten in the routine of pumping milk in advance to put in bottles and I don't really want to use formula yet unless I truly have to. But at this rate I better start a routine or we gonna be using formula early.

"Come on Najah, mommy wants you to be healthy and strong" i said peeking under the blanket I had covering my breast

She just stared back at me and pursed her little lips together.

"Oh it's like that huh?" I mugged her.

I could have sworn she nodded her tiny head at me.

"Uuuuugghhhh" I sighed feeling myself about to tear up.

My emotions have been going haywire ever since the girls were born. The doctor say my body needs time to get back to its usual self, I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

I rolled my eyes, standing up from my seat. I don't want her to starve so imma have to pump the milk and try the bottle.

I know most likely she'll drink the milk bc she did the last few times I was forced to pump instead of breastfeed

I walked into the kitchen and sat Najah down in the rocker we had on top of the counter before getting busy attaching the milk pump.

Naomi had walked in looking like she just woke up and I know she needed that rest.

She told me everything once we got settled into the house which was like 4 days ago. And of course I allowed her to stay with us, for however long she needed to. she's my sister and she's been through enough.