We Need To Talk.

Saturday.

"East man, time to talk

"East man, time to talk."  King said more sobered up. 

"how the fuck they get up here?" Ess whispered rushing out of the bed.

"They come over here so much I just tell the front desk to let them up when they here"  I whispered putting a pair of sweatpants.

"What we gon do?" Ess whispered.

"Just stay in here, I'll try and get them to leave." I said in a hushed tone grabbing a shirt.

I scrambled out of my room and closed the door behind me. 

"Bro it's like 12:00pm why aren't you up... you get some of dat good-good last night?" King said pointing at the love-bite Essence gave me.

I walked over to the mirror in my living room and reach up to touch the hickey that Ess left.

A smirk fell across my face.

"Damn nigga, who is this broad... scratched yo back up and shit" Lamar asked chuckling.

"We know you don't just bring anyone over here" King added.

"Why are y'all questioning me in my place?" I asked looking at my back in the mirror.

Man we damn near tore each other up last night.

"We just asking for your own good... you know you can't trust these hoes" King said as I put on my shirt.

"King shut the fuck up" Lamar said, he was definitely the gentlemen out of the two.

I shook my head and said "I 'preciate y'all but I got this."

"We gon figure out what you hiding nigga... you ain't as slick as you think" King said squinting his eyes at me.

"Is this what y'all wanted to talk about cuz I got stuff to do today?" I asked watching them sit on the couch.

"You know why we here East" King said with an attitude.

"Oooh, last night... I forgot" I lied chuckling.

"What's so funny nigga" Lamar said frowning at me. King crossed his arms clenching his jaw.

"Y'all goofy asses need to chill, I didn't even know it was her at first.  She didn't know it was me either. " I said thinking back to last night.

"So, y'all stopped right after you realized it was each other?" Lamar clarified.

"Yeah um, when the song was over. Why does it matter we both grown" I said scratching his beard.