The Shower🤍

HAVE NOT EDITED SO YALL MIGHT BE STRUGGLING TO READ THIS LOL BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING****

ENJOY IG😅😅
————————————
————————
————

It's been a couple of weeks since my tumble and after going to the ER we learned that the babies were still doing good

It's been a couple of weeks since my tumble and after going to the ER we learned that the babies were still doing good.  However, the doctors had noticed my blood pressure was at a high.  I just told them I had been under some stress. They gave me an option to get on medication but I felt I could manage to keep it at a low if i did the other alternative— bed rest.

One of the most tiring things I have ever done is staying in bed all day. And I've been doing it for weeks now.

However today was the day they can't keep me in bed. TODAY IS MY BABY SHOWER!!!

Naomi is so excited about it! Shit maybe even more than me actually... it's weird but I honestly feel like something is going to go wrong today.

"Why do I have to wear white?" I frowned looking in the mirror.  I'm already pregnant, I don't want to look any bigger. She knows white is not very slimming.

"Because I said so" she spat

"Girl, you sound like East. I don't know why you even doing all this..."

"I got a feeling this day is not going to go as perfectly as you planned it"  I said as she applied my make up.

Naomi bopped my nose with the eyeshadow brush. "Hush, if somebody messes up this day for my baby, they'll have me to deal with... mmmkay?"

"Mmmkay" I mocked
——————

"Are you guys done yet?" East said peeking his head into our bathroom.

"We'll be done when I say we're done David!"

"Naaah, 'cause why you yelling at me in my house?" East said mean mugging Nomi.

"Boy please. Last time I checked this is my girl's house too." She rolled her eyes

East looked at me through the mirror and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bae, I can't help you if she's right" I giggled.

He sucked his teeth.

Naomi made a shooing motion with her hands "Now run along Eastie, she'll be ready in 5 minutes."

She turns back to me, and whispers loud enough for East to hear. "Girl yo nigga and his brother got me fucked up. STRIKE ONE DAVID."

He rolled his eyes and left.

Naomi and Micheal haven't spoken to each other since the night she was twerking on live and they got into it.