The Fight

For the old readers who read "niggas always lying" in the 3rd person I kind of tweaked the last part by adding little more detail and scenes making it sound better lol. I will insert it below, it will start/stop at this emoji 🤠. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. if you are new you can just skip to the stop emoji bc you already read it.   thanks!💕
-----

-----------------------------🤠🤠

After we finished off the sundae the song Next To You by Bryson Tiller played

"This my song, We gotta go dance East!" Ess said sliding out of the booth.

She took my hand in hers and we made our way to the dance floor.

I spun Essence around, her backside leaned against my chest and we rocked together in a rhythmic pace to the music.

It was like our bodies were one with the music, she began to grind against my pelvis as we swayed to the song.

This woman knew exactly what she was doing.... trying to get me to risk it all, and I really wanted to. But I had to do the right thing, whether it was taking things slow, focusng on the music.... And I guess now, the baby.

However, it doesn't hurt to do a little dancing though, right?

Lamar's POV

The crew and I walked on the strip and stood outside of Rhythm N Blues.

"Yo is that East's truck?" I asked pointing at the G Wagon.

"Yuh, that's him" Mickey said taking a hit of his blunt and looking at the tags.

"I wonder what he doing in there." I said.

"He prolly wit his 'friend'" Mickey chuckled.

"We should go pop up on him and see who he wit." King said sneakily.

"Knowing him, he prolly in there by his loner self"  Michael chuckled putting out his blunt.

We all wandered into the lounge.

There was no sign of East in eating area so we headed over to the dance floor.

The floor was crowded, and couples were swaying against each other's bodies.

King and I scanned the dance floor in search of East.

Not long after examining the floor King shouted, "What the hell!"