[Chapter Eighteen]

Chapter Eighteen

"So how did it go?" Chase asked as soon as I got home and I smiled.

"He's hard headed at first but it went really well. I think you two need to talk though. I can make amends all he wants but you need to fix things with him too." I said and he sighed, like he always did when this topic came up.

"He hurt you." he wrapped his arms around me and I shrugged

"He didn't mean to hurt me and we need to just get past this Chase because I can't live like this anymore. We need to move on and we're going to be getting married, I need my brother and your best friend there and happy. I don't want to start a married life and a family with this controlling our lives." I was over it, it happened and it hurt but we need to move on.

"I just never want to see my baby hurt again."

"And haven't I proved to you after this last weekend that I'm fine." I asked and he smirked

"This weekend was very informational now tell me, do you still feel me inside of you?" he asked as he pushed my shirt up and lightly ran his hands across my stomach. I pressed my thighs together and felt the spike of pleasure.

"Yes." I said a little breathless as he kissed my neck.

"I love you." he told me as he pulled my shirt up slowly, and his fingers tickled the inside of my arms as he pulled it up and over my head successfully distracting me from this conversation, like he always did.

"I love you too." His fingers gently brushed over my chest and down my body and I shivered in delight at the feel of his hands on my body.

"I told you I would give you today." his lips ran up my neck and he whispered in my ear.

"Be gentle with me then." I tilted my head back and his hands tightened on my body, I felt the heat coursing through my body, the desire for him. it didn't matter if I had just spent all weekend in bed with him, I needed him, I craved him.

His fingers swiftly undid my jeans and his hand slid down into my panties. I parted my thighs so he could have better access and feel just how much I needed him.

"Always so ready." His lips touched the shell of my ear and I groaned, his breath against my skin heightened every touch.

I turned and he pulled his hands out of my jeans and I wrapped my arms around him pressing my chest firmly to his and his arms wrapped around my waist as his tongue plunged into my mouth.

"Bed." He mumbled and I shook my head

"Here, now." I couldn't wait but he picked me up and brought me to the room anyway.

"You deserve more than horny sex on a hardwood floor." He said as he laid me down on the bed. I raised my hips so he could pull my jeans and panties off which left me laying there in nothing but my bra and I shivered as the cool air hit my skin.

"You're so beautiful." His thumb stroked my cheek and I leaned into his hand.

"Chase, please." I bit my lower lip and he licked his lips as he looked over my nearly bare body.

"I spent all weekend tormenting you nearly and I'm going to spend tomorrow fucking you on my desk, tonight's going to be different." He told me as he pulled his shirt over his head and I licked my lips as he stripped out of his pants and stood gloriously naked in front of me.

"Take it off." I sat up and put my arms behind me. He crawled onto the bed and his fingers were so painfully gentle as he unclipped my bra and his fingers tickled my skin as he slid the straps down my arms just as slow.