[Chapter Twenty-Eight]

Chapter Twenty-Eight

“Brylee, come on get up.” Someone shook my lightly and I groaned and rolled away

“No.” I complained

“Woman get your ass up so we can get you ready so you can get married.” And with that my blankets were ripped off and I shot up to glare at Rochelle, I liked Monica better.

“Bitch.” I mumbled

“You already knew that though, shower time, you’re the last one who needs one and we waited until we all took one to wake you up. You’re mimosa and breakfast will be ready for you when you get out.” Rochelle pushed me into the shower and I took a quick one because I was hungry.

They knew how to motivate me to move, food!

Such a change from when I dropped all the weight and avoided food at all costs, now my appetite is well back and the best part about when I do get pregnant is that I can really eat whatever I want and Chase won’t say shit about it. I’m going to be a beached whale pretty much.

I scrubbed myself, we had all gotten waxed at the spa, which was so fucking painful and he better appreciate it, damn it. When I was all clean I got out and put a robe on before heading out into the living area, we had a little kitchenette and Rochelle was mixing up my drink over there.

There was food on the table and as I sat down to eat she brought over the drink. There was a lightness about today, it felt like a good day and I smiled suddenly because I was about to get married. No more waiting months or weeks or even days, tonight when I went to sleep I would be a wife, though I’m not sure there will be any actual sleeping going on tonight.

It sent a shiver of excitement through me but I pushed it away, this was so not the time or place for that kind of feeling.

There was a knock at the door and Monica went to answer it.

“Aunt Brylee, do we get to have our hair done too?” Lina asked me and Mia was waiting expectantly beside her

“Of course you do and you get to wear a pretty dress and I have a special surprise for all of you too.” None of them knew about the necklaces yet.

“Awesome.” Lina was the more outspoken one where Mia was more shy yet girly, she loved when Monica sat and braided her hair and paints her nails and she loved dresses where Lina liked soccer and all her friends were boys, the loved wrestling around and the mud.

They were completely opposite.

But there was the side of Lina that loved getting dressed up and this is one of those times.

We hung out until the lady doing our make-up and the guy doing or hair showed up and then it was time for the very long yet fun process of getting ready.

I wanted the girls to go first so Monica sat down for her make-up with Lizzie while Jake started on Rochelle. I wanted to wait as long as I could to get Lina and Mia ready so there was less time for them to ruin their hair.

The girls were all getting their hair braided like a headband with a set of fake pearls adjoining it and curled before being pulled back away from their faces with clips in their hair. I was putting extensions in mine and he was styling it to be curled and pinned to the side. There would be a slight poof with my bangs so the veil could stay in and I wore the headband my mother wore to her wedding.

Something Old.

I would also have a set of fake pearls twisting through my hair and he was a genius with hair as he pulled it all together and they looked beautiful and I absolutely loved my hair. Next Lizzie was working on our make-up while Jake took on Lina and Mia.