[Chapter Nineteen]

Chapter Nineteen

If there was one thing you could count on with Chase, it was that he was a man of his word. When he told you he would do something he did it. I got dressed that morning in a pencil skirt, blouse and a jacket, my normal attire when heading to work.

Chase and I got in the car ready to go to work and he didn't waist anytime, his hand gripped onto my thigh and I squeezed them shut.

"Open them." he told me and I looked at him but he kept his eyes on the road.

We probably shouldn't have had sex last night with what he planned on doing today but I couldn't help it, I was incredibly sore, painfully even but I didn't want to ever stop.

I parted my thighs and he slid his hand up my thigh and it disappeared under my skirt.

"Chase." I groaned and I could tell he smirked, asshole. I reached over and I put my hand on him and as I gripped him his erection grew. If he was going to do this to me, I would make sure to return the favor.

"If you don't remove your hand now I'm going to pull over and fuck you now, on a busy road." He said and I admit there was a thrill to his threat.

"I will when you do." I said and he shoved a finger inside of me before pulling his hand back. I watched as he sucked that finger into his mouth and I pulled my hand off of him.

"I can't wait for what I'm going to do to you later." He said and he pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked and he looked at me briefly

"Open it." he told me and I pulled the lid off to see a pair of balls sitting there, I knew what they were.

"Chase." I said, I wasn't sure about this.

"I want you to put them in." he didn't even have to look at me for me to know that it wasn't a request.

"I don't think so." I mean, Riley was there!

"I said I want them in Brylee, now." My heart leapt as he didn't give me a choice. I slid down in my seat and he watched me out of the corner of his eye as I slid them inside of me and sat back up. I squirmed uncomfortably at the feel of them.

Damn him. Why couldn't I have gone for an average guy with average sex.

Because average is boring the annoying voice in my head nagged

I did like the thrill of this, how demanding and forceful he was but if I was really uncomfortable I knew he would never push it. He pushed enough to make me try things I secretly always wanted to try but would never admit.

"Fuck." I screamed in surprise as there was a strong vibration originating inside of me and Chase laughed. He had a little remote in his hands and I cursed him to hell.

We stopped at a red light and he reached over and he cuffed one wrist and put the medal through the little hole handle thing in the door and then cuffed my other wrist.

"And now you can't touch." I just looked over at him in surprise.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked annoyed at this.

"Nope." He ran his hand up under my skirt again and pressed a finger against my cl it and he changed the vibrations to a pulsing rhythm and I moaned loudly.

"Chase stop." I complained

"You're going to come for me in the car before we get to work and later I'm going to bend you over my desk and you're going to suck my co ck." He told me and I moaned because I wanted it so fucking bad. I hated that I loved this.