[Chapter Forty-One]

Chapter Forty-One

I was so excited to share the news at dinner tonight, Rochelle was pretty much bursting with this secret and not being able to talk about it or tell anyone, she was itching to tell Scott but promised me she wouldn't even do that, because then it would just go person to person until everyone knew.

His parents were overjoyed; this was their first grandchild, well first and second. They loved Chase and I but it wasn't the relationship like my parents had with Rochelle and Chase, his parents weren't always home to have that bond so while they saw and loved Lina, Mia and Miguel it wasn't that whole oh these are my grandchildren feeling.

Chase talked a bit with his dad, they looked like they were having a serious conversation and then he just nodded before coming back to me. We stayed a few hours and tried to get the focus back on dad by having Thomas give him the father's day card he made.

It was always sweet seeing them with Thomas, Linda missed having kids around and I was happy they decided to adopt and you can tell that Thomas adores them.

We left at around four to go home and get ready to go to dinner

"Now." I said as soon as we walked into the house I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the ground. He's going to have to accept that he's not going to always be in control for the next few months because I will jump him if I have to.

There will be no more of his whole let me torture you to make you hornier for later bullshit. He will give me what I want or I'll be the one to tie his ass down and take it.

I went for his pants because I didn't care if his shirt was on or not as long as I got what was bulging under those slacks. He kicked his shoes off and I yanked his boxers down.

"Bed-" he started to say and I shook my head

"Here." I pushed him down on the couch and straddled his lap. I gripped his erection and he moaned lowly before I positioned him and started taking him inch by inch.

I took in how good it felt to feel his soft and smooth cock filling me and rubbing against my inner walls, I wanted more though. He pulled my bra off and put a hand on my upper back to force me forward, his mouth latched onto my breasts and I jerked against him creating an intense feeling between my thighs.

A feeling that I wanted to intensify, I couldn't get enough of him as I dug my nails into his shoulders and bounced on his stiff erection. He grunted as I rode him and his nails dug into my hips as he helped me fuck him faster and harder.

I could never get enough of him, I always wanted sex since we've been together but now, I know that was nothing, I pretty much never wanted to get dressed, just stay in bed and have sex and just do nothing else. I burned to feel him touch me and to have him inside me, I wanted to ride him and have him pin me to the bed and take me again, I wanted him to keep going more times than I knew was actually possible for him.

"Come for me baby." He whispered in my ear and he bit my neck before turning his attention back to my breasts again and I slammed down, thrusting his cock all the way inside me and my hips jerked as I squeezed around him.

I was still panting when he stood up and took me to the bed and laid me down on it, his dick was dripping with my release and stiff as he crawled between my thighs again and fucked me again, I didn't want gentle, I wanted fast and hard and I knew he wouldn't now that I was pregnant, but I wanted the pain and the out of control roughness.

"God yes." I screamed as he turned me around and I scrambled onto my hands and knees, he hit that spot what felt like a million times.

"God your ass is amazing." He gave it a little bit of a tap