[Chapter Thirty-Five]

This chapter almost made me late to work but i knew i had to finish it and now.. here it is! Nice and long, as in 13 pages on word long and a true DL chapter filled with some nice mature fun.

Enjoy the last night of their honeymoon <3

Chapter Thirty-Five

It was now our last at sea, in the morning we would be getting off the ship and then headed home and with all the risky places we had sex on the way here, Chase and I were thinking that joining the mile high club would be the perfect way to end our honeymoon.

I had worn the balls to dinner every night as promised to Chase and tonight was no different. Tonight though the serves sang a farewell song to the dining room and it was cute and it made me sad that we would be leaving, I wished that this would never end.

I even got a little emotional at it, we had the same wait staff the whole time and it was cool getting to know them as individuals and where they were from, it would be like leaving a new friend behind, but that wasn't going to stop Chase and I from having a good night after dinner.

I wanted everything we did that first night and more, I wanted him to make me beg for it to stop, for him to call me every dirty name known to man, I wanted him to spank me and fuck me and tie me up in one positon after another all night, I wasn't too concerned about sleeping tonight.

We were working with limited things, only what we had really brought and as soon as we got home I wanted him to do it again, damn it being married does weird thing to your hormones, I feel like a damn sex addict, but I'm pretty sure that Chase doesn't care and I know that I don't; there was nothing wrong with a healthy sexual appetite.

We were getting some dessert when he turned the balls up higher and I gripped the table and tried not to moan.

"Stop." I complained, he's been tormenting me all night and I have soaked through my panties.

His hand slid up my thigh, up my dress and I gasped as his fingers made contact with my cl it.

"You're going to come for me here." His hand dipped into my panties and he pulled at the cord that was attached to the balls and I quickly shut my legs but he pushed them apart.

"Stop." I was looking around and thankfully we hadn't caught any attention.

"You're going to come here and then we're going to go back to the room and I'm going to come all over you before I fuck you, taste you, tie you up." He said as his fingers kept moving and I gripped his thigh, digging my nails in and he pulled at the balls again.

"Are you feeling okay, miss?" our waiter asked

"Yeah, just a little seasick, you would think this would have hit on day one." I easily lied

"Oh well we sell motion sickness pills in the shop." I smiled at him

"Thank you." he set out dessert down

"Eat." He told me and my hands were shaking slightly as I reached for my fork to take a bite of the chocolate lava cake but he grabbed the fork from me and cut a piece himself before offering it to me and I took a bite as he pushed his fingers inside me and I moaned lowly around the fork that was in my mouth and I sucked on the warming metal to get all the chocolate off.

"Don't you want any?" I asked after he gave me another bite, doing the same thing as before, pushing his fingers inside me.

"I'm looking at my dessert right now." His gaze was heated and I moved my hand up and found him incredibly hard.