1

You entered the cafe' that you were always at, to get a cup of coffee before work. Your mind was filled with thoughts, though there wasn't a time when you weren't thinking about something morbid. 

Absentmindedly, you slid into the chair you were always sitting at because it was a window seat, and you put your purse onto the table.

Everyday, you ordered the same thing; a chocolate chip cookie and a coffee. 

Wait- imagine you wearing this-or whatever you want-: 

A/N: This sc filter will be the death of me :weary;

You ordered the cookie and coffee and pulled out a book that you had started reading yesterday. It was good, interesting, all that good stuff.

As the waiter, a young woman with black hair, gave you what you ordered you thanked her blankly and walked towards the exit. 

As you did, the door opened, and before you could move out of the way, you dropped the cup of coffee on the person that had walked through the door as you were exiting. 

It was a tall man, with wavy, dark brown hair. 

He was wearing a beige tailcoat. 

"OH MY GOD! I'm sorry i wasn't looking where I was going and-" 

"It's...fine!" He said, smiling as he seemed to be staring into your {e/c} orbs. 

"I um." you mutter. 

Taking napkins out of your purse you handed them to him, and gave him the cookie and left, your face was red and you didn't want the man to see you so embarassed. 

As you headed out the cafe' you internally screamed. 

Your gift was Mind Reading. In combat, it helped you figure out your opponents next move. In daily life, it helped you with lots of things, it also helped that you could choose whether or not you wanted to mind read or not. 

Well, you decided to mind read for the man and...

Such...beautiful eyes. 

She's really pretty.

I wonder...she must be really special..

Your face was red. 

"H-Hey!! Wait." 

You turned around. The same man was running toward you. 

Your eyes widened as he came up to you, panting. 

"Can I huff have your huff  your number?.."  

"E-erm..sure?'' 

He smiled gratefully and gave you his phone. You typed in your number as he rambled on. 

"My name is Dazai by the way, Dazai Osamu i'm 22 years old I work for the ADA and-"

You stopped him by smiling and answering.

"I'm {Y/n} {L/n} and 21. I have to go now so..talk to you later?" You give him back his phone and apologize once again for the coffee and ran to your job the rest of the way.