4

Sorry if the uploads are a little long i'm tryna work on a bunch of new books so ;-; 

Hope you enjoy!

Waking up, you felt woozy and out of place, as if you were in the wrong bedroom. Not to mention your back felt really stiff. You were glad you didn't have work today, because you weren't sure whether or not you would have made it. 

You pulled your covers aside, stepped into your slippers and went t use the bathroom.

After you flushed, you washed your hands, brushed your teeth and walked back towards your room to change. 

After you came out, you tied a jacket around your waist and pulled on your shoes over your socks and walked outside of your house to go to the cafe' that you went to every day and you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

You were, of course, expecting it to be Dazai, but it was none other then Ami, your co-worker. 

"Oh, Hi Ami." You say, kind of surprised she would show up after dropping you off at the bar and then leaving for a one night stand. 

"Hi, I just wanted to say sorry for leaving you there. At the bar? Last night. I was drunk and being crazy-"

"No, no it's fine. Don't worry about it." 

"Oh, ok good, just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me or anything." 

You were mad, but you didn't even have half the guts to tell her that. Besides, you both worked together and a grudge would affect your working. 

"Nah."

"So...you met Dazai last night, right?" 

"Yeah. He was really nice enough to walk me home-"

"Don't get attached to him, {Y/n}. He's really rude and he's nothing but trouble. He's a freak, and you wouldn't want to deal with him anyways." 

Seriously, how many nerves can this woman hit? How the hell does she know what I would want to deal with? And talk about freak. 

"Oh, really? I'll try to steer clear from him then." 

"Thanks-"

Before she could finish her sentence you had already walked inside the shop, leaving her standing outside, when Dazai walked up towards the shop. 

"Oh, hi Ami! Do you usually come to this shop?-" 

"Stay away from {Y/n}, Dazai. She told me she doesn't want to see you. "

Dazai looked surprised by the sudden outburst, but he shrugged it off and waved, "Bye Ami-Chan." as he walked inside of the shop. 

He found you sitting near the table, reading the newspaper and sipping at your coffee.

"Oi, {Y/n}!!" He said, waving as if he hadn't seen you in years or months. 

You look up from the rim of your coffee and wave him over, to which his smile grows bigger as he slides in across from you. 

"Good morning, {Y/n}!" 

"Good morning, Dazai-San. How are you?" 

"Good. he says, waving a waiter over to the table as he continued, "So, is something wrong with Ami?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"She was acting out of place I guess. She said you didn't want to see me. I didn't believe her though." 

"Good. She told me you were anything but friendly, but I know better. I think. I hope I made the right choice befriending you." 

He put his head in his head and watched you sip your semi-hot coffee.

"Say {Y/n}, do you want to meet my co-workers?" 

"Um sure?"- 

"Come on then!" He dragged you out of the cafe' but not before paying for the cookie and coffee. 

"Dazai-" 

"It's fine {Y/n}! You'll be fine! You'll have fun!!" 

You sighed. it wasn't like you had a choice. 

Ami stepped from behind the building, gritting her teeth. She could see that little threatenings and words wouldn't stop the two of you from becoming closer. She would have to take it next level or she wouldn't get you killed before the deadline.

She sighed. This was more work then she thought. 

OOoF! This was so short, but longer than the last chapter so yay for that ig O.o

neways, hoped you enjoyed reading! C: