3

You and Dazai had been talking for a while, and you both had gotten to know each other well. 

He told you about his job, his past job, his co-workers, and everything you wanted to know about him. And in return, you told him everything about yourself that he wanted to know. 

He was rambling on about someone by the name of Chuya Nakahara when you glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 2:08. 

"OH hey!! I didn't keep track of time! I'm sorry, I have to go." You say, picking up your bag and walking to the window, the only window in the place. 

It was dirty and grimy, taking some leftover napkins you wiped down the window and looked outside. 

A small , thin blanket of snow had builded up on the sidewalk. Sighing, you drew back from the window and felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"I can walk you home if you want, {y/n}." You gave a small smile to your co-worker and said, "No thanks Ami-Chan. Your drunk, anyways." You say.

Exiting the bar, it was more colder than you remembered. You buttoned up our sweater and began to walk, keeping your head down to avoid the lashing of the wind on your face. 

You heard footsteps behind you and turned around. Seeing it was Dazai, you gave him a confused look on your face as he caught up to you and said, "Lemme walk you home, {Y/n}. Around this part, it's really dangerous." 

"Thanks Dazai, but I-" 

"Come on" He said grabbing your arm . 

"Ok, Ok fine!" You only said yes because he wouldn't leave you alone. 

He smiled, triumphant. 

~time skip brought to you by Ranpo drinking orange juice~

You grabbed your key and unlocked the door, pushing it open and walking inside. Dazai trailed behind you, staring at everything as if taking it in. You immediately sat by the heater because of how could you were, hugging your knees to your chest as you watched the man roam around your kitchen. 

He came back with a box of pocky and opened them, sitting next to you. 

You both sat at the heater for a while until he finished his snack and stood up.

"{Y/n} i'm gonna go now. Wanna hang out with me tomorrow?" 

"Sure Dazai." 

The boy waved and left out of your door, leaving you sitting at the heater, wondering what to do now.