9

Dazai had had work that evening so you were just taking a walk. He had tried to take you with him because of stalking and kidnapping but you made sure you put him at ease.  To be honest, you had forced yourself outside because you were scared of the situation you were in, with the kidnapping, Ami and your stalkers, but now that you were outside you were happy, calm and complex as you walked. 

The streets were calm, very few cars and very few people. The streetlights were on but they were dim, as if they needed to be fixed, and most of the lights in houses and apartments were off. 

It was a tiny bit windy, and  everything was dripping with rain because it had rained earlier. All you could hear was your thoughts and you steps as you tried to figure out one bad thing you had done, but you couldn't. 

Pissed someone off at work? No, you barely talked to anyone. You did your work and left without a trace. 

That was all you did. Work, eat, hygiene, and sleep. Well, that was before you met Dazai. 

So why were you being targeted? You sighed and stopped walking. You felt overwhelmed and uncomfortable. You turned around and started walking back to your house when suddenly you felt a hand grab you and pull you into an alleyway. 

You gasped as the person pushed you onto the brick wall. The person was breathing heavily so you assumed it was a man. 

But you could see the silhouette of semi long red hair.

"Ami?!" 

"{Y/n}, you gotta help me.." she said breathlessly. Suddenly she pulled out a flashlight and shined it on her arm. You gasped. 

She had a huge wound that almost took up her whole arm. It was very deep and looked very fresh but despite that, it wasn't bleeding that much. 

"Ami, what happ-" 

"Dazai..he....told me if I warned you about his true nature anymore.....he would hurt me....and he just did..." 

You gasped again. "B-but...Dazai wouldn't do anything like that. He's not even dangerous." 

She grabbed your shoulder with her free arm and looked you deep in the eyes. 

"I know you know about the men. The one's talking about kidnapping you. And i know you know your being targeted. Now think about it. Why hasn't Dazai been paying any mind to the fact that you are clearly in danger? He's been brushing you off everytime, as if he didn't give you any mind or care. He might be playing your as your friend, but really.-" 

"Ami. Why have you been stalking me?" 

Her eyes widened and she took a step back. 

"Accusing me? Of stalking you?!" 

"I read your mind." 

"No way!! You don't have an-" 

"I do, actually." 

You were calm and composed. The original shock of her being your stalker, and the one to call those men on you, had been tucked away. 

Suddenly, she smirked. 

"Well, too bad! I've already got you surrounded!" 

You turned around. 

The same men from were there surrounding you. You had no escape. 

It took me a long time to make it since i'm starting Re Zero,,,,

but I hoped you enjoyed !!