10

You gulped, putting your hand on your pockets where your phone was, but one of them walked over, putting a gun to your head as another one searched you, throwing your purse, phone and other trinkets to Ava, who picked them up and examined them, turning them over with slight interest. 

Suddenly, your phone rung, and Ava smirked. "It's Dazai." She answered your phone and held it up to her mouth. You began screaming violently, "DAZAI, DAZAI HELP!! AVA WAS MY-" You felt a cold, harsh smack across your cheek, but you didn't stop screaming. "MY STALKER!! SHE'S GOT ME IN THE ALLEYWAY CLOSEST TO GREENWAY!!!-" 

Until you felt something hot, steaming even, burrow into your leg rapidly. A huge "pow" echoed into the alleyway brick walls, and you felt your breath get taken away. 

 "Y-you shot...me?" 

You let out a strangled scream and as you hold your leg tightly, blood  gushing out of the wound as Ava walks over to you, smacking you equally as hard as the man who had smacked you before. 

"Shut up, before you get us caught." 

Tears stream down your face irritably, pained as you scream again, out of agony as you fall back onto the sidewalk. Your leg was burning badly, not to mention your heart. 

...

And then you blacked out. 

When you woke back up, all you could see was white. You immediately sat up, and felt a sharp pain in your leg. You winced. You could clearly remember what had happened, but you were wondering where you were. 

When you heard a voice, "Oh, so you're awake." It was Chuya, the guy Dazai had told you so much about. But why was he here? Why now? Where were you, anyways? 

He looked especially concerned, although he tried to hide it. "What's happening right now?" You ask, now noticing you were in a hospital. 

"Dazai is getting Ami and Kimi arrested." 

"Really?! But wait, who's Kimi?" 

"The operator behind all this. She's been controlling a lot of illegal stuff, and a victim from your job was caught in the basement, tied up and bruised." 

Your heart was aching and you wondered 'Why me?' 

"Aah, i'm happy those two are getting arrested. What about the victim? Where's she?"

 "She was stalking you for the last 1 year and helping Ami drug some other guy, so she's going to jail too. Apparently, she failed a mission and got 'punished'." 

Your heart was beating way too fast. This was too much to take in. You had been stalked, shot, terrorized, threatened. But you had also made 3 new friends, and it was all over. You could return to life with your friends. Not worry about anything else. Or anyone else. You would get stronger and smarter, and you would be happy. Truly happy. For once in your life. 

You lay down and smile. 

It was all over. Was it?

Ayo, to those confused, there will be more chapters. Sorry for not postinggggg :') im sorry :) love yyouu guyyss

・𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎・{Dazai x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें