7

"{Y/n}!!! Are you gonna tell me what's going on?!!" 

Dazai said, his voice more raised than normally. You flop on the couch next to him and throw your shoes across the room. 

"Dazai, did I ever...tell you about my gift?" 

"No. Wait, you have a gift?" 

"Yeah."

"What is it?!" 

"It's mind reading. I can read someone's mind by will." 

Dazai's face grew redder than a ripe tomato and he said quietly, "H-have y-you been r-reading m-y mind..?" 

"No. I would never do that." 

"PHEW!! Okay."

He took a deep breath and began to eat grapes he had stolen from your fridge. 

"That still doesn't explain why you ran out. And I was having a good time!" He whined, his mouth full of grapes.

"A group of men came in, you know, the one's with leather jackets and black shirts." 

"Mhm?" 

"They were whispering about me. I didn't catch anything but a few words, they were saying "That's the one." and "So when are we gonna do it?" but then I read their minds and...and-" 

You quivered and hugged your knees to your chest. 

Dazai pulled you closer and gave you a small smile. "Go ahead and tell me?" 

"And....they..were talking about..about kidnapping....me." 

As if you couldn't control them, your tears came out of your eyes and ran down your cheeks, tinged pink because of the cold. 

"Aww..don't cry!! It's fine, I won't let anyone touch you, you're much too precious." He cooes, pulling you inside of his lap.  

You dug your head inside of his chest and sniffled, "I didn't do anything. I've never did anything. I'm innocent. I'm not the one they were looking for, because it doesn't make sense, it doesn't add up!" 

"Shhh. I know." 

He hugs you tighter and places his head on top of yours. 

-time skip brought to you by Kunikida breaking his pen- 

You come out of your bathroom in your nightgown, your hair semi-wet, back into the living room. 

Dazai had made himself comfortable on your couch, with the rest of your fruit on the couch. He was sprawled out, switching channels back to back, when he saw you he waved you over and you sat next to him on the couch. 

"{Y/n}-sama?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can I stay the night?" 

You turned towards him. He was giving you puppy eyes and you blushed and turned away. 

"There's nowhere for you to sleep." 

"On the couch? On the floor-" 

"No,Dazai! You can't sleep on the couch and definitely not on the floor." 

You regretted the words as soon as they came out of your mouth. 

you turned towards him.

He looked a little hurt so you cupped his face and said, "DAzai! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that I don't want you too, because you should sleep in a bed! Not a couch or a floor." 

"OH!" His eyes lit up as he threw his arms in the air and shouted, "Great idea! I can sleep with you!" 

You blushed for the second time this night and yelled, "Dazai, no!" 

"Dazai, yes!" 

You sigh as he drags you once again by the arm towards your bedroom. 

Once he gets inside he let's your arm go and throws off his shoes and jumps into your bed and disappears underneath the covers. 

You stare as his head pops onto the pillows and he waves you over. 

and you of course jump in the bed because you of course aren't sleeping anywhere but your bed ;-; 

oi oi i finisheddd c:

i might upload a new chapter if I feel up to it today 

bye bye !!