5

Ava's POV

Walking inside the basement master had prepared gave me chills as old memories ran through my mind. I remembered that once I had been held captive, tied up and bruised, inside this basement. 

There was hella weapons, knives, guns, ammo, tranquilizers, needles, gags, blindfolds. They were all for capture and torture. There were steel chairs lining the walls and whips in a corner. An speaker was taped on the ceiling and a single lightbulb, yellow and dirty, gave a faint light, illuminating the room. 

That girl, {Y/n} {L/n}, had a enormous bounty over her head and Master wouldn't give me a clue as to why. "She has important information. Bring her to me and get that information out of her. Oh, and watch out for Dazai Osamu. Sand-colored coat, wavy brown hair, medium brown eyes."  was all she told me , but I found the girl employed in my job days after I found Osamu. He was so easy to read, like a kids book. 

Turns out he was dangerous, but would be easy to defeat. 

Maybe.

I prepared the drugs and walked back out with  a shudder as I pulled out my tracking device I had planted on her after touching her shoulder. She had...taken it off. 

"No signal!" the device read. I sighed deeply and threw it down, stomping on it aggressively. 

This is gonna be more harder than I thought.....but I can do it. I'm not dumb. 

I'm not stupid....I can do this if I can separate Dazai and {Y/n}.

3rd POV

"MMMMmmmm!" You mutter, rolling your eyes in the back of your head as you ate snacks with the boy who had came to be your friend and loved snacks just as you, Ranpo. 

You were happy because he was known not to share his snacks, at all, so you were quite honored he liked you enough to share. 

Dazai walked inside the room. 

You were wearing Ranpo's hat and Dazai's jacket. And you were having more fun then you had had since, a long time. 

"Ranpo-San, would you be nice enough to-" 

"No." The boy said solemnly as he opened another bag of candy and tipped it towards you. 

You took a handful and nodded gratefully, lifting the candy towards your mouth when suddenly Dazai pulled you out of your chair and said "Well then, i'm taking Y/n-sama and i'm leaving," quite loudly. 

You giggled as Ranpo jumped out of his chair and yelled "What? No, no you can't do that!" 

"Well, too bad! You don't wanna help me-" 

"Fine! I hate you, Dazai-san. What do you need help with." 

"Distract Kunikida-san for a moment."

The ravenette rolled his eyes. 

"Fine." 

As soon as the boy had left Dazai jumped out of the window with you on his back and onto a building. 

"Hey y/n...I have to ask you a question.-"

WhAt eVer hapPenEd?!

FiNd oUt neXt tImE!

sorry iris owo