2

You had just gotten off of work. It was past midnight, and that was because you had decided to work a shift for Katelyn, your friend. 

It was cold, and it had started to rain. 

There was a slight breeze, slow rain. You huddled up in the sweater you had brought. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

It was Ami, your co-worker. 

The two of you talked, but it was always about work and "Good morning." and "How are you?". Amia always came off as the type that cared about work and only work. She had a nice sense of style, but that was it. 

When the guys from your job came up to you, she would reprimand and shoo them away coldly, but that was as far as your relationship went. 

You scanned your brain for something you could've left at work such as paperwork, your purse or phone, or something else. 

"Hey {Y/n}, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?" 

You were shocked. When you didn't say anything she continued, "I didn't ask anyone else because it wasn't work related, but you strike me of the chill type." 

Blinking slowly, you turned your attention off of her and onto the streets ahead of you. 

"Sure, Ami-Chan. Where did you have in mind?" 

"You'll see. Follow me." 

She took your hands, you both went through the alley, bringing you too a small building. 

It was brick, it looked old and weathered down and the windows were dirty and rain-stricken. 

"Here we are."

"That certainly was a short distance." 

"Mhm." 

"Soo..where are we?" 

"A bar." You looked at the woman with widened eyes. Ami went to a bar?! You found it hard to believe considering her personality at work. 

"Oh-" "Let's go in." She interupted you as she dragged you inside the building. 

Inside the building, the floor was dirty, out-of-place tiles. There was tiny red tables with matching metal stools and there was a counter with 8 of the metal stools. 

There was a few people inside the bar, mostly drunk 30 year olds. There was a few young people. 

The air reeked of dirty glasses and alcohol. 

And it all gave you a bad feeling. 

Ami pulled you over to the counter and began talking to the bartender who was also female. 

Scratching your hair in confusion, you wandered away from Ami and the bartender and to the end of the counter, where a bartender took your order of 1 cherry shot, because he had reccomended it to you. 

Meanwhile with Dazai...

The man had again escaped from Kunikida constant nagging at him to do his work and stop playing. He had done his paperwork, so there would be no more of that for the rest of the night. 

Walking inside the bar tonight, it gave him a new type of air of freedom, better than when he escaped from Kunikida. He smiled in shock as he saw the girl that had bumped into him just earlier in the morning. 

He had meant to call or text her earlier today, but it was going to be weird. He wouldn't know what to say or do, especially since he barely knew her, though it was the same on the other end; you barely knew anything about him which made him surprised you had gave up your number so easily. 

He walked over to you and tapped you on the shoulder. 

You turned around and smiled. "OH hi. I remember you, from the coffee shop , if I remember it correctly." You say.

"Um- Yea?" 

He slid into the chair next to you and the two of you talked and got to know each other better-

Sorrryyy my mind went blan at the last moment ;-; but i hoped you enjoyed C: