──── 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

One final battle between hope

hope.. And despair

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay, well then...!" I shivered at the voice, it was completely out of place of the once happy setting. "Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at...right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience. ...That's all. I'll be waiting!"

" ...What. The. Hell was that just now?" Mukuro started to sweat.

"Well then, if you'll excuse me..."

Mukuro reached out to Byakuya who quickly rushed towards the exit. "H-Hey! What, you're gonna take off just like that!?"

Hiro took his fingers off my face lifting them up to scratch his head, "Ohh yeah, now I get it! This whole thing was just to get us all pumped for the entrance ceremony! Man, thank god it was all a joke. I'd be totally freaked if this was real! Alright, guess I'll head out too. Wonder what they got planned for us next..."

As he left he took Leon, Chihiro, Toko and Celestia with him. Makoto gave me an uneasy feeling begging me to stay with him. I looked back and forth between the lucky student and the four. Time slowed down as a timer appeared above me.

There was a white bar slowly depleting. Two options showed up in front of me, 'Stay with Makoto' and 'Progress to the next scene.' The white bar soon stopped moving all together as other words above popped up.

Congratulations! You've just unlocked your first Interactive episode, this section will come up often. The game will give you two options to choose from with a rapid declining bar. Your actions do affect the story.'

       I pressed my hand over the second option after thinking, 'Progress to the next scene'. The option soon erupted into white sparks as I gave the Ultimate Lucky student a peace sign.