────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

"I couldn't let that chance pass me by

pass me by. I had to save
everyone, no matter what."

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

   The next day everyone had gathered in the cafeteria. Chihiro was playing with the dinosaur at the breakfast table. His waffles were left untouched. Unlike in the game, everyone had different plates with all kinds of foods, it was kinda funny to see what everyone would eat.

  I kept nudging the smaller boy to continue eating. I didn't want him to get dizzy throughout the day and pass out. Everyone was here in the morning except for a few lingering students in the hall.

   Aoi finished up her last bite of cereal, she started up the conversation. "There was a big shelf in the chem lab on the 4th floor, and it had all kinds of chemicals and stuff. And there was an all-star cast of nutrient additives and supplements! You should at least go take a peek. I highly recommend it!"

   "I think you and Ogre are probably the only ones interested in stuff like that..." Hagakure picked up a slice of toast, nibbling it on the side.

   Mukuro pointed her spoon at him, "you shouldn't call people Ogre and whatnot.."

  "S-Sorry"

  "Next time you call her an Ogre I'll kick your a—"

  "Alright! Alright! I heard you! Jesus... no need to swear at me..."

  "Y/N swears at people all the time but nobody ever gives them any sh--" Mukuro didn't even get to finish her sentence as Hagakure covered his ears.

  'Why bring up my name?' I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my bagel.

  "Y/N is kinda like--"

  "Watch it, Phoenix Wright."

  "Who—? Whatever that's not important... I'm just saying I'm used to you cursing! Not really anyone else!"

  "Can we get back on task?!" Aoi crossed her arms, "There's not only good stuff in there, though. There was medicine and health stuff, but on top of that...There was also, um...a bunch of different poisons."

  "Poison...? That's it?" Mondo scowled.

  She glared at him, "What do you mean?!"

  "I don't know. I expected something more.... Do you blame me? Look where we are."

  "They were all labeled clearly, though. So it would be hard to grab one by mistake..." Sakura ignored the two arguing.

  "Still, we'd better make sure we're careful around there." Mukuro dug her spoon back in the bowl. Her nails were suddenly fixed again and her makeup was fixed. Either she's been in contact with Junko or she's figured out some things by herself... I was too afraid to ask. Who knows what power she has— I also didn't want to incriminate myself...

  "And...we probably shouldn't tell Byakuya or Toko about the poison, right?" Aoi pointed out that the two aren't here. I didn't even notice that they were gone--

  "Speaking of the two-- where are they?"

  Celestia put down her coffee cup, "If they are not here, then they obviously don't care about our progress..."

  "Why do you say things like that?!" Mukuro growled.

  "Whatever do you mean?"

  "You're talking bad about our classmates, I'm sure they just overslept."

  "Perhaps theyre plotting a murder..."

  "Why is that your first insinuation?"

  "No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be the first to die." Celestia kept a firm glance on the ultimate Soldier, the room suddenly got hella uncomfortable. Nobody knew what to say, in the end Mukuro turned her head first.

  "Anyways...It's Byakuya. It won't be long before he's discovered it for himself." Kyoko took another sip of her coffee--is she drinking that shit straight up with no sugar?!

  "I found a couple rooms on the 4th floor, but they were locked! The data center and the headmaster's room." Kyoko looked me dead in the eyes as Mondo shared the last bit of information.

  "The headmaster's room!? That sounds like exactly the kinda place where we'd find some clues!" Chihiro put down the stuffed toy.

   "If we can somehow unlock the door and get inside..." Makoto murmured, we all paused for a moment.

   "Who cares about a stupid lock!" Hagakure shouted,

   "It matters because we can get in there without a lock" Mukuro rolled her eyes.

   "It should be no problem for the world's strongest missing link to knock down one measly door!"

   "Then you knock it down!"

   I'm literally going to fight Mukuro myself if she continues to stop the conversation only to argue with anyone who would give her the time of day. I turned everyone out after Monokuma showed up, I think my social battery ran out.

   I was tempted to play with Chihiros stuffed toy to pass time. All I needed to do was mind my own business. Thats what i did for a while--until everyone rose from their seats and decided to leave.

   "W-Wait. Where are we going--?!" I asked as Chihiros face was flushed white.

   "The.... b-bathhouse.."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Dangan-Trust Stats

Makoto Naegi — (trust)

Kyoko Kirigiri — (???)

Byakuya Togami — (Tense)

'Junko Enoshima' — (Neutral)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru — (warm)

Leon Kuwata — (Deceased)

Mondo Owada — (friendly)

Chihiro Fujisaki — (trust)

Aoi Asahina — (Neutral)

Sakura Ogami - (Trust)

Hifumi Yamada - (Deceased)

Toko Fukawa - (???)

Yasuhiro Hagakure - (Neutral)

Sayaka Maizono - (Deceased)

Celestia Ludenberg - (Neutral)

Achievements:
Petting Zoo
Friendship is magic
Boom Baby
Cooking mama
Are Ya Making Friends Son?
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
Parent Trap
Ace Attorney
Minecraft sparkle
Bounded together?
Fortune Teller