────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

"Train your heart by crying,Laughing, and venting yourAnger, Himiko

Laughing, and venting your
Anger, Himiko."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

It was just me and Makoto in the room, on the walls all the hatches were closed except one.

Makoto jumped at the body inside the fridge, he leaned down "The fridge--it's open!" He looked back and forth from me and the fridge was all excited. He pointed to one, "Look, Y/N! Look! But I'm sure they were all shut tight last time I was here..."

"That must be why she passed out... She faints so easily..." We jumped at Kyoko's voice. She swayed her hips before stopping in front of us.

"I can assure you that she did not faint because of the body--"

"K-Kyoko!" Makoto cut me off.

"Hello Y/N and Makoto... It's getting late, isn't it?"

"We're just taking a storle, watching dead bodies--"

"Are you...okay?" Makoto asked her, she looked a little shaken up.

"I'm sorry if I made you worry." She tucked a hair behind her ears.

"N-No, you don't have to apologize."

"But listen, about this room... It's a morgue." I was going to ask what a Morgue was but she continued the conversation, "I suspected as much. And Toko must have looked inside the fridge, seen what was in there, and...well, there you have it."

"Again-- she didn't faint from that." I pointed out while Makoto immediately interrupted me again. I was really getting sick of this shit.

"Shut up, Y/N--You knew she'd fainted?" 'did...did this bitch just--'

"I was on my way here, when Genocide Jack came running past me. I assumed she must have sneezed, but once I got inside, the real reason became clear. I imagine she came here to investigate, and when she opened the slot there..." Kyoko propped herself up on one of the cold tables.