────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

   "Why would the mastermind be tired?"

   You have to be kidding me. I'm currently looking over at kiyoko. Hands on her hips, she stared at me from the doorway. She stepped in and slightly closed the door. Leaving it ajar for light and anyone passing by to walk in at any moment.

    "....What?"

    "I'll repeat my question for you. Why would the mastermind be tired?"

    "Kyoko i consider you to be a smart woman, please dont ever say something dumb like that again."

    "...Please dont play dumb." She glared at me and walked closer to the bed. Pushing me backwards, she dug her knee next to my chest on the bed. Lowering her head, we were inches apart. "All of the evidence points to you and you only. How do you manage to prevent the deaths every time?"

    "Luck? I don't know, there's no way I could know everything."

    "Really? Are you sure about that?"

    "Positive."

    "Then what's this?" She pulled out a slip of paper and I almost fainted. On it, it read 'Y/N can predict the future.'

    "W-Where did you get this from...?"

    She folded the slip and put it back in her purple jacket. "When Syaka was on the ground. I noticed something slipping out of her right hand. When nobody was looking I snatched it."

    "Why bring it up now...?"

    "I needed to know if what was on this paper was correct. Now I know... That you, Y/N are the mastermind."

    "One question, if I were the mastermind. Why would I be preventing all of the deaths? Isn't it my goal to kill everyone? Why would I save everyone?! Why would I try?!?" I shouted, pissed off that I was being accused.

    After everything i've done for everyone up in here, they have the nerve to accuse me of being a backstabber and murder.

    "Why not? False sense of security. Why did you prevent all the deaths, y/n. Why did you do it, mastermind?"