──── 𝙎𝙄𝙓

One final battle between hope

hope.. And despair

       Everyone started to slowly turn away from the gym, deciding it was good to figure out where our rooms are and things inside

       Everyone started to slowly turn away from the gym, deciding it was good to figure out where our rooms are and things inside. I walked down silently listening once again to Yasuhiro and Leon talking about music and sports.

       "These must be the beddings..." I mumbled when we walked into the bright red hallway.

       "Y-Y/N! It looks like you're right next to me!" Chihiro eagerly gripped onto my hand and showed me our rooms. Toko snarled as she saw she was to the right of me. Mondo sighed and opened the door to Makoto's room.

      He gave me a weak smile, "Well.. get into it..... Hey Y/N? I didn't mean to almost hit you..."

       "It's fine! Don't worry about it." I opened my bag and took out my keycard. Swiping open my door, I bid everyone a good night and walked in to be greeted by pots and pots of flowers. On the other side of my room was a table with medical supplies and a cabinet filled with medical supplies.

       Walking deeper into the room, the bedsheets were F/C with a few blankets at the foot of the bed and a small bear that represented Monokuma. On the desk side table there was a small photo of my family. I opened the drawers to find both a sewing kit and toolbox along with a small note.

       'I decided to give you both, enjoy your and think of a cool way to kill your classmates~❤️"

      'Great....' I put it down before exploring more of the area. There wasn't anything else to look at except the working door to the bathroom. I opened the door to the hallway before walking back out, and I moved over to Makoto's room which was dangerously unlocked.

     Makoto was laying there, unconscious. I sat down beside his bed waiting for him to wake up.

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

        You've gotta be kidding me...

       Again, I've somehow managed to earn myself a stop in being the third wheel again. Syaka walked in a few minutes ago and instantly struck up a conversation with Makoto.

       She twirled a stand of hair between her fingers, "Are you okay? You know, from when Mondo hit you..."

      He waved her off, quickly swinging his legs over the bed. He pushed himself upwards and stretched, "Oh, uh, I'm fine! Nothing wrong here!"

       "Oh, that's good. I was kinda worried..."

       "Th-Thanks... By the way...what are you doing here?"

       "Actually...I came to get you."

      "You came...to get me?"

      "Well, if you really are feeling better thanks to MY/Ns...I was hoping you could come to the dining hall."

       "The dining hall...?"

       "After you got knocked out, everyone decided to go and do their own thing. We decided it would be more effective if we split up to investigate. So we agreed to get together later on and talk about what we'd each found out."

      "So does that mean it's almost time to get back together? If that's what's going on, then of course I'll go with you!"

       "Good. We'll go on ahead and meet you at the dining hall, then." Sayaka softly grasped my hands. She forced me up and we excited Makoto's room and had a conversation in the hallway...The entire time the two of them were sucking up to each other. I was sitting down at the table playing with my purse when a loud voice boomed.  "Ah, Makoto, Y/N, Sayaka! So you two got here first, huh? Too bad... I was sure I'd beat everyone here."

          "I guess that just means I don't have enough fighting spirit yet! Well I won't give up! Next time, I swear I'll win no matter what it takes! Justice shall always prevail!"

        "That's a bit much, don't you think?" Sayaka bit her lips.

        Everyone walked in shortly after take arrived, some sat at the table and others sat a few feet behind us... some didn't even sit down at a table in general. In the span of 15 minutes, all fifteen of us were gathered in the dining room.

         "Okay! It looks like everyone's here. Time to start the meeting!" Taka pushed himself up from the head of the table, "Let's all go around and share what we found during our respective investigations! The sooner we find out what's going on, the sooner we get out of here!"

          "Wait, hold on a sec!"

           Taka turned to Junko, "What's wrong!?
"What about, uh...what's her name? You know, the silver-haired girl." Mukuro perked up, "Uh...oh yeah, Kyoko!"

         "...What about her?"

         "She's not here."

         "What!?"

         "I wonder where she went. Has anyone seen her?" Aoi bit her lips as everyone looked around the table for her.

        "Wait, so nobody's seen her?" Taka hit his hands on the table before caressing it in pain, "Darn it Kyoko! You're really going to be late like this on the first day of school!? Not only is she late, she didn't tell anyone she would be late! A most unbecoming personality trait..."

         "You're being a real jackass right now, you know that?"

         "Well what do you want me to do!? Punctuality is everything!"

         "Wait, wait Taka calm down.." I held up my hands, causing everyone's attention to focus on me. "Let's wait a little bit for her to show up! She could've gotten lost."

          Taka immediately shut down my voice of reasoning, he snarled at me "Nonsess! We must start now! Now then, I declare that the first session of the Hope's Peak Academy briefing meetings has begun!"

       'Sorry Kiyoko, I tried to hold them off....'

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣
I MDKFKEKDKFKF
1K VIEWS???? I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE I— BELEOXFJDN I LOVE YPU ALL SO MUCH AND IM SO THANKFUL