────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

I want to change, i want to get rid of my weak self

rid of my weak self

I want to change, i want to get rid of my weak self

    " ...The bedroom?" Makoto asked.

     Mondo rolled his eyes, he stood on the outside of the room. "We've already searched this place top to bottom! What are you trying to pull, missy!?"

      "I'd like you to examine the victim's body, one more time." Kyoko pointed at me, she egged me towards the dead body again. I moved my bag behind me and walked towards the dead body...

    'I must be missing something important....' I investigated his neck, his face, his hands... I opened his mouth and looked deeper inside. I leaned down to sniff his breath, "I think I got it..."

"Do you?" Kyoko hummed.

     "At least I hope so..."

       "Good..lets head back to the trial room." Following the detective out of the room, we all rushed back to the

       "Ahem! I do apologize for keeping you waiting. Now then, let's continue with the class trial!" Kyoko turned to me, she egged me on to start talking.

    "A-Ahem... I have a theory, Kyotaka did not suffocate in his sleep....Rather he had an allergic reaction to something..."

    "A-Allergic reaction..?" Chihiro asked.

    "Mhm, the swollen tongue, the scratches on his neck, the color of his face! I'm surprised I didn't figure it out earlier... But I'm not a doctor." I shifted my attention onto Mukuro, "You were with him the longest... What was the last things you guys ate? And when?"

    She played with her nails, "Um... we didn't have anything out of the ordinary.. The last thing we ate was some gohan rice, nothing special..."

    "What time was that?"

    "Umm... around nine pm, we were all together, remember?" She clicked her fingernails together, "We were all eating together."

    "And all he ate was rice...? Who knows what's in the rice?"