────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

"It's not the strong or the smart that survive, but the ones who can bring about change"

but the ones who can bring about change"

"It's not the strong or the smart that survive, but the ones who can bring about change"

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   "The.... b-bathhouse.."

When we all arrived at the dressing room, Chihiro looked as if she was going to topple over. He rushed ahead of the group, not even waiting for me to follow him. There we found Toko and Byakuya.

   Aoi shuttered, "I hate being in here...the last time I was here I kept hearing a strange voice."

   "A strange voice? What do you mean?" I asked. Why would anyone be scared of a bathroom?

   "It sounded a lot like Chihiro." She walked around the room before stopping at the lockers. "I-It was right here... I heard it here in the dressing room!"

   "Urg... I'm getting goosebumps..." Mukuro walked away from the lockers.

   "I was too scared to actually open it before, but now that everyones here..." She leaned down to one of the lockers, opening it and there was nothing in there. She checked almost every locker, however chihiro jumped in front of one of the lockers.

   "W-We should stop looking and get back to what Kyoko wanted to tell us!"

   "Are...you hiding something?" Aoi cringed.

   "If you've been recording us while we've been changing i swear to god--" Mondo cracked his knuckles.

   "Why would she record us in the first place? Have you met Chihiro, she's like, a sweetheart." Mukuro waved around her hands, her bracelets jingling in the process. Chihiro let out a breath that he was probably holding in. He stayed tight against the lockers however.

   "Master, are you back?" A broken voice wavered.

   Everyone screamed and either jumped backwards or fell over themselves. Mondo, who was in Sakura's arms, pointed at the locker. "What the fuck was that? Open thatlocker right now!"