──── 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

I refuse to give up

I refuse to give up. To get bored!
To throw it all away!

       "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" I rose up from my bed, kicking the blankets off my aching body. I made my way to the bathroom taking care of what I needed before pulling on my boots and apron...

I made my way outside my dorm, pulling on my purse before making my way randomly down the red hallway, maybe I could run into Makoto and Sayaka to build a relationship with them.

"Y/N!" A voice called out to me. I snapped my head around to face Hiro, "What are you doing out here alone?"

"Well, i just woke up so..."

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded shyly as my stomach rumbled, "Maybe.."

"We can't have that can we? Lets go make something for you to eat!" He eagerly grasped my shoulders, guiding me down the hallway and into the bright room from before.

"I could help you out.."

"I've been itching to show someone my cooking skills for a while, just sit back and watch!" He eagerly shooed me, I hopped onto the counter pulling my legs into my chest watching the Clairvoyant rush around the kitchen. He lifted up a spoon pointing it at me, "Hey, Y/N. You know what I think?
You and me meeting like this? It wasn't a coincidence."

"Hmm?"

"So I've got some good news for you! I'm gonna give you a psychic reading at a huge discount!

"A discount?"

"Normally it's a thousand bucks for two hours... but for you? Let's call it nine hundred!"

I choked on my saliva, "What? What money do you think i have? Im a gardener!"

"Hey, come on! You should count yourself lucky that the Ultimate Clairvoyant is willing to tell your future"