────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

"As long as you have hope, you can keep moving forward no matter what trouble you may fall into

forward no matter what trouble you may fall into."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   When walking out from the elevator, Celestia was still holding onto my hand. I could tell that Chihiro desperately wanted to grab the other...

    "Why are you still holding onto, Y/N?" Byakuya asked.

    "Wasn't I their babysitter?"

    "Hmph, It was merely a joke..."

    "I just happen to take all my jobs seriously." Celestia grinned, however she had let go of my hands.

   I took my usual place next to Chihiro and Byakuya. Honestly, this really was hitting me hard. It was the last time I was ever going to go down here and have a trial. What's going to happen after I leave here? Would I even leave? There's no way I could tell for sure that if I finish the trial I would leave...

   I should just focus on what's going on in front of me...

   I'll worry about going home later.

   The trial room was decorated brightly. A black and white pattern on the wall with pink and yellow tiles. Pink drapes were behind Byakuya. The blue pillars flew up the wall and the floor was decorated pink and white....

   'Someone please fire the interior designer...'

   "Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out 'whodunnit'  then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" I sighed at Monokuma's introduction. It got old very fast. "...Okay, well! I'll leave the rest up to you!"

   "Can we really start without Junko?" Celestia asked. 'That's right, they still think she's alive...'

   "Just continue!" Monokuma waved us to continue.

   "Well then, let's discuss the specifics of the victim. First, we need to clarify who exactly the unidentified victim is." Byakuya cleared his throat.

   "It's Kyoko! There's no other explanation!"

   "It's Junko..." Celestia argued with Yashihiro.

   "Hell no its not, its Kyoko! How do you guys not understand?" He's been hanging out with Mondo WAAAAAY too much...

   Toko pointed to the purplette, "But Kyoko's standing right there...!"

   "No! That's a ghost!"

   "I worry if your shirt is cutting off too much circulation to your brain--"