────𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"Every living person is bound to have embarrassing memories and things that they want to keep secret

embarrassing memories and things that
they want to keep secret."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Nobody was very nice to sakura... I felt a little bad... Maybe I could have prevented her secret from ever coming out. Yet again, sooner or later everyones secret is going to be exposed some way or another.

We waited a few days to return to Alter Ego, in the meantime we explored all of the rooms and the entire fourth floor. Monokuma surprisingly did not force us to kill anyone immediately. He allowed us to take our time for the first time.

I had all my eyes on Sakura and always made sure the nurse room was locked and I was really the only one in the room. I moved the poison away from the room, in fact I hid it somewhere in the room where nobody will ever find it.

The room was actually where I could spend most of my time. There was so much for me to do in there, I managed to create new remedies and healing items. I stocked up on things there. Chihiro and Mondo often visited me in the clicinc just to hang out.

We had another meeting in the washroom, everyone was gathered around kyoko with the laptop. Chihiro was pointing at things with his finger. I was surprised Mukuro hadn't taken the laptop away, or even Junko.

"What are you doing?" Mukuro asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if we might be able to get this laptop online. Then we could call for help from the outside..." Kyoko answered, a bit frustrated.

"And I'm helping!"

Mondo argued, "But this is just a dressing room. I don't think you can get online from here..."

"W-Well if we take it out of here... and find somewhere that d-does have online access!" Toko clung onto her braids.

"That's way too dangerous! The mastermind would find out in no time!" Mukuro sighed.

"Oh, yeah...true."

Wait.... That was--actually smart of Mukuro. Why did she disagree with Tokos idea? Doesn't she want Junko to find out about Alter ego?--she is working with Junko?....isn't she?