2|Deja Vu

He looked deep into my eyes and smirked.

"the sunset is nice, don't you think?" he said knowing exactly what he was doing to me

"uhhh yeah it's pretty I guess" I stammered.

"are you from around here?" he asked. "Im sorry, that was a stupid question"

"ha ha yes I'm from Canada but I'm staying in London for a year" I said nervously.

"on your own?" he asked, confused.

"well, I was coming with my friends but they stood me up at the last minute." I told him. God y/n you literally just told him your life story.

"I'm sorry, but I feel like I've seen you before. I didn't catch your name?" he said, clearly trying to change the subject.

Louis'pov

I immediately regretting asking her what her name was.
She must have thought I was crazy.

"uhh, I don't remember seeing you before but I'm y/n" she said in her beautiful soft voice.

Y/n, I'd heard that name before,but I didn't know where from.

"well, uh I guess I'll see you around then?" she asked and I swear she looked upset for a second.

"are you ok?" I asked.

"yeah I'm fine, nothing I can't handle" she said as tears began to form in her eyes. She looked away quickly.

"well my insta is louispartridge_ if you ever need someone to talk to.

I could see she didn't want to respond but she nodded while still facing away from me.

Y/n's pov

As I watched him leave, I immediately broke down into tears. Having someone talk to me made the reality of this sink in. I had one person now but he was probably talking to me for a dare. I knew boys. I also knew I had to get back home now but I wasn't tired.

So I decided to just stay there.

After a while, I thought I'd find this boys Instagram. I was just interested to see who he was. When I followed him he immediately followed back, like he was waiting for me...

Louis' pov

When I got home, for some miraculous reason, my sisters knew it was a girl. They bombarded me with questions but I refused to tell them anything. I ran upstairs to my room. I sat there helpless while I waited for her to follow me. Then my wish came true. I dmed her straight away.

Louis
Heyyyy

Y/n
Hii

Louis
Are you sure you were OK?

Y/n
Yes I promise I'm fine now

Y/n's pov

That was true. (A/N:I just realised I was making this wayyy too depressing) when I eventually went home, I decided to forget everything and start again. And I had to admit, it was going pretty well so far, considering I was talking to a cute boy.

Louis
Hey. Could I have ur number so we can ft?

Y/n
Of course, it's xxxxxxxxxxx

Louis
Thanks

Now I know it was maybe a bad idea but something told me he could be trusted.

My heart fluttered when I saw the unknown number pop up. Maybe he did like me after all.

(italic-Louis.    bold-y/n)

Hii
Hey
I think I worked out who you are
Oh really?
Yeah, I asked my mum and she said we became friends on a holiday in 2013
Oh my god now I remember!

God he was cute. We ended up talking for hours until I noticed the time.

Shit it's 1am
Oops. Before you go though, how much time exactly will you have while you're here?
All the time, it's not like I've got anyone to be with.

He clutched his hand to his heart as if I'd offended him.

Haha very funny listen I really need to go now I'm jetlagged.
Awww! See you around?
I hope so, bye louis
Byyeee

Louis' pov

When she hung up I just lay there with a goofy grin on my face. I really hoped I would see her again. It felt like we were made to find each other. As I checked insta before going to sleep, I noticed that she had posted a cute pic of our facetime. I commented with just red hearts.

 I commented with just red hearts

Y/n's pov

As I posted the picture, Louis commented red hearts and it just filled me with happiness. I couldn't have gotten more lucky. I barely knew my way around here, but I already felt like I had always belonged in London. So much had already happened but I wanted to take my life here slow. Then I thought about him on a serious note. Who was he? I had pretended to remember him because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I lay there confused and drowning in my thoughts.

But now my eyelids are starting to droop, so I'm just going to think about Louis. My only prayer right now is that I run into him again.

(A/N: idk why I switched to the present but I thought it would make it cute. Anyway I know this chapter was really cringe but bare with me. I will improve as I go on. I'm just still getting used to it. Just for future reference, do guys want it to go fast or slow because I've always kinda liked slow but it's ur choice. Thanks guys :).)