24 | Millie's House

Sorry, a pic of Mills will have to do for now. Louis ones are too far down 😂😭)

A while later I forced myself to get dressed. I put on a winter sweater and some tight jeans.

I walked out of my bedroom 20 minutes later after doing my hair and makeup.

"going out ethan. Catch you later!" I called as I headed to the front door.

"where you going,loser?" he smirked.

"just getting some fresh air" I responded confidently.

I didn't feel like telling him my problems right now. That was for me to solve.

"okayyy. See you later then, I guess" ethan said, hesitantly.

Before he could say anything else, I quickly closed the door.

I decided I would actually rent a bike for now. Even if it was icy, oh well.

The process was luckily very quick and I was in and out within 10 minutes.

I thanked the workers and got on the bike. That was definitely something I'd missed. The ride to Millie's.

Her house was hidden behind a cul-de-sac. But it had a view of London from the top. At night this was mezmerizing.

I snapped out of my hazy daydream and noticed I was at her driveway.

I took a deep breath and walked up, leaning the bike against the gates.

Suddenly, the door flung open, exposing millie and her dog, winnie. (she is adorable isn't she?!)

"hi" I said. (I literally hate it when they stutter, so here's the character development)

"oh,hi. Totally wasn't waiting for you,heh" she said nervously.

"well, we are going to talk this over just the two of us and decide what we're going to do" I responded.

"one problem... I brought the boys"

(A/N: I need tips for writing! This took me 2 hours no joke! Writers block is shit. Can anyone help me in the comments?

Thank you so much for 1.32k reads! I am so incredibly happy and thankful.

Don't forget to vote! Have a lovely day people (;   )