11|Deep Thoughts

(A/N: hey lol I'm really uninspired today so sorry if this chapters kinda bad)

I woke up feeling empty. Right now, I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not my mom, dad, Millie, Sam and DEFINITELY not louis. I decided to just take a day off and stay in my pyjamas, eat junk food and binge watch friends.

Today was not my day, but it was definitely louis'. I didn't know if he had confessed to Millie yet, but they posted pictures on Instagram together. I tried to forget about it and leave it, but I couldn't. It was all I could think about. I knew I had to tell someone about this. My parents didn't even know that I wasn't with Tyler, so I wasn't going to take any risks with them.

Then it hit me. Sam was there for me, but I hadn't realised until now. I quickly dialled up his number on facetime.

He answered soon after.

(bold-Sam italic-y/n)

Hey y/n! Are you okay?

Hi, well honestly, I'm not okay. You were the only person I could really talk to.

Okay what is it?

So a boy almost confessed to me last night, but I though I liked him but I'm not so sure now

Okay but why me?

Well, it was Louis, but he instead said he liked Millie so I can't talk to either of them. My parents think I'm with Tyler. They're not supportive when it comes to my love life. So I talked to you.

Well, do you want me to come over? I can bring popcorn.

I'd love that Sam. Thank you.

Cool! I'll see you in a few minutes.

______________

As I hung up the phone I was really happy. Something great about Sam was that he always trusted me, and didn't assume that I liked every boy I met.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. Shit, I suddenly realised that I was in pyjamas but it was too late now.

"Sam! Hi, come in come in. I apologise, I'm really sorry for having my pyjamas on, I'll just go change now"

"it's OK y/n you need it. Keep them on. Anyways you'd only clothes on for like 5 hours anyway"

"aww thanks Sam, you're the best"

We got settled down and started watching a movie I hadn't seen before. Something Sam forgot, was that I was a really emotional person. So as the movie neared the end, I started sobbing.

"hey hey! Don't cry, it's my fault, i forgot you were emotional. Come here" he said.

I collapsed into his warmth. But I started thinking about Louis and Millie and cried even harder. Sam didn't say anything, but just let me cry on his shoulder.

I calmed down after a while, when my phone rang. I thought it was Louis, so I rolled my eyes, but when u saw that it was Millie, I realised I should pick up. I quickly wiped my tears and went into my bedroom.

(bold-millie. Italic-y/n)

Oh my god y/n are you OK??!!!

Yeah I'm fine mills, I just watched a really sad film.

Listen, I'm so sorry y/n. We didn't hang out with you today, and it felt weird with only two friends. It's already weird enough without noah anyway.

It's fine Millie, but I'm with Sam right now, so can I call you tomorrow?

Oooh! Only if you promise to tell me EVERYTHING.

okay okay but I don't think anything is happening at least tonightl.

_________

I thought maybe Louis hadn't confessed. She had said friends after all. I forgot about it and went back into the living room to join Sam.

(A/N: this chapter was kinda a filler chapter, so tomorrow will be a longer chapter, I promise. Bye guys!)