13|Parents,I Hate Them

Unfortunately, when i had moved, louis stirred.

"oh sorry Louis, go back to sleep" I whispered.

"I was actually just asleep and you woke me up by whispering idiot" he whisper shouted.

"I'll just go and make breakfast. What do you want" I said, annoyed at myself.

"a full English will do but leave the hash browns to me" he said.

"oh shut up. I'm making them, whether you like it or not" I snapped, jokingly.

I went into the kitchen yawning when I was properly awoken by the radio. I shouted for Louis as we listened to the story. It was about me. Not me and Louis or me and Millie, just me.

"we spoke to some fans about what they thought of y/n" the reporter said.

"Well, I used to like her but she has cheated on Louis partridge with some Sam kid" the fan said rudely.

Oh god, louis didn't know about Sam yet. I quickly turned off the radio and looked down at the eggs cooking.

"so, been hanging out with other boys huh" he said, clearly annoyed.

"Louis, listen I knew you would freak out so I didn't tell you. I've known this boy since 2nd grade." I said pleadingly.

"well, it seems my opinion doesn't matter anymore. So I'll take myself out. Thanks for letting me stay over" he said firmly.

"wait Louis, i-"

And with that, I had lost him in my grasp once again.

I turned off the hob and threw myself onto the sofa and cried. I had taken time away from Sam, louis stormed off, noah was away filming in America and Millie was gone to join noah.

And just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse, my parents called.

(bold-mom.     Underlined-dad.     Italic-y/n)

So y/n we heard the news earlier.

Listen mom dad I'm really sorry, but you don't know what Tyler really is like.

Nonsense, he's a fine young gentleman perfect for you.

You know darling, we support you with anything but your love life. Can you just do what we ask for once?

Well do you know what he did to me? Oh wait, no because you haven't talked to me the past three months I've been here.

Sweetie we have wanted to, but we just haven't had the chance. Tell us what's wrong with Tyler.

Don't encourage her Lisa.

No I don't want to tell you, in fact I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

But baby, we are here for you. Tell us what happened.

No, bye.

I hung up the phone and threw it to the ground. I was furious but it wasn't going to stop me from showing everyone that I was a bad bitch.

I put on an outfit, did my hair and put on makeup and headed out.

I must have been walking confidently because I was getting a lot of stares

I must have been walking confidently because I was getting a lot of stares. I didn't care. I was going to go and watch the sunset. I knew at the back of my head that it was cliche, but I was going to the spot where I first met Louis.

I got there and sat down. I fought back tears and focused on the water and sky. I got lost in my thoughts just like the first time.

But this time I was thinking about my parents. They annoyed me so much and no matter what I told them, they would never believe me anyway.

I put them as the least of my worries for now.

But I got interrupted by someone.

"the sunset is nice, don't you think?"

I got up and said confidently "I'm fed up of your mixed signals. Whatever we had, love or friendship, its gone. You lost something really special in your life" I finished, with tears in my eyes.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off before he could respond.

I ran and didn't stop until I got home. I knew that Millie was at an interview, so I called noah.

"y/n why do you look like that?"

"noah, this is serious. Why is Louis so fucking scared of talking to me? I'm done with his bullshit. I'm done. With everything. My parents, louis Sam, Millie and even you" I said, crying angrily.

"y/n don't you dare say that. I don't care what's going on right now, me and Millie are flying back to see you. Prepare the spare room and pull out bed, we're coming tonight.

(A/N: hopefully I will get inspired soon, I promise next chapter will be longer)