22 | Eggos

The next morning I woke up and the sun was shining through the window. I was confused because it was the middle of winter. I mean, I wasn't sleeping beauty. I definitely did not sleep for 100 years.

But maybe this is what winter was like in London.

When I walked into the living area, ethan was already up moping around on his phone.

"morning loser. How are you up so early. I thought you'd be still asleep" I yawned.

"well, now I'm the adult here, figured I should change up" he responded.

"we'll see how long that lasts" I remarked.

To that he scoffed and went into the bathroom to get ready. But not before I could beat him. I stuck my tongue out and laughed at him before I locked the door.

Once I heard his footsteps die away, I began the shower. I used mago scented body wash and strawberry shampoo (I didn't use vanilla or coconut because I'm OriGiNal)

It was refreshing, with the hot water running down my back.

10 minutes later (we care about the planet), I got out of the shower and got ready.

I ended up choosing this outfit, makeup and hair.

Ethan was waiting outside the bathroom when I closed the door

"were you listening to me?!" I exclaimed, remembering my shower concert.

"maybe, maybe not" Ethan teased.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to have some breakfast. There was only bread as we moved in yesterday.

I sat at the table and ate my toast and had a coffee.

Soon after, Ethan came out of the bathroom ready to start the day.

"we should probably go grocery shopping to supply the apartment" Ethan suggested.

"sounds good. When will you be ready?" I asked.

"ill just have my breakfast then we can go?" he said.

"cool. But before I forget, we Have to get eggos" I said. (iykyk)

He laughed and put the bread into the toaster.

I went back into my bedroom and decided I would post on insta.

Y/nofficial: back in London, ready to go get some eggos

@user: bhahah the reference.
@user: iykyk!

@user: you're so pretty y/n! Are you seeing Louis again?
^^y/nofficial: aww tysm!

@user:anyone notice how she's avoiding questions about Louis, noah and millie?!
@user: same....... Y/n is sus.

Y/n official has disabled the comments.

I sighed at the last comments. I might as well turn comments off completely. I was worried that everyone was going to come at millie noah and Louis so I decided to make a tik tok to clarify everything.

I then posted it on Instagram and my other platforms. Maybe now the paparazzi would leave us alone.

Ethan knocked on my door (we Stan him) "ready to go?"

"yep" I replied.

We stepped outside and made our way to the supermarket. Luckily no one saw us so we were fine at the supermarket.

I went into the aisle where the eggs were and I saw her.

"y/n?!!" millie exclaimed.

(A/N: first of all tysm for 800 reads. It means so much thank you. Second of all, sorry for not updating. School is back on and I am back to face to face next week so updates will be less frequent. So sorry. Next, I you didn't tell, I am obsessed with stranger things except I haven't watched season 3 yet. I am waiting to watch it with my bestie when it's allowed.

BTW, lmk if you want more references of stuff like enola Holmes or stranger things. Just comment. Thank you so much. Byeee)