20 | Christmas

(A/N: Well I fell asleep writing so that isn't going to work. Sorry about not updating I will give a double update tomorrow as I don't have time to write 2 chapters today.)

I spent the rest of the evening chatting with people and feeling the Christmas spirit.

The party went on surprisingly late, till about 12 am. So I was just cleaning up and getting the cookies and milk ready. I knew by now father Christmas didn't exist, but it was like tradition.

Finally I chucked on my oodie and fell asleep, with half my makeup on. Even though I missed London, Canada was always my number one.

(anyone wondering why I'm making a fuss over Canada, its that half my family lives there and it's my favourite place)

Barely after falling asleep, it felt like I had woken up. I checked the alarm and it was only 5 am.

But, as always on Christmas, I was not going to go back to sleep. So I posted on insta even though I looked like I'd just walked into a bees nest.

Merry Christmas people

Merry Christmas people. Have an amazing day, celebrating or not

(anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, have an amazing day and happy hannukah, eid etc)

@user: how is this girl soo pretty?! You deserve the world queen.
^y/nofficial:aww thank you babes. Have an amazing day!

@user:does the queen respond now?
^y/nofficial:yes she does!!

@user: happy Christmas y/n! Have an amazing day!
^y/nofficial:you too!

@louis. Partridge: happy Christmas. Random girl I don't know.
^y/n official: you too, random boy I don't know!
^@user: what is going on here.
^@user: ik right?!

Y/n official has disabled the comments.

I laughed in disbelief at louis' remark. I had a feeling this 'not knowing each other' wasn't going to work between me and him.

I spent the next couple of hours silently preparing breakfast for everyone and setting up the family room. I was very proud of myself.

Just then the rest of my family came downstairs and gasped at my efforts

Just then the rest of my family came downstairs and gasped at my efforts. I didn't usually do this. But this year was different. Besides, I wanted to do something as me and ethan were leaving in two days.

I was a bit bummed at that though because we were travelling on my birthday. But at least I would have my brother I guess.

"y/n this is lovely. When on earth did you wake up?!" my dad exclaimed.

"umm 5 o'clock" I mumbled.

The rest of my family laughed at me and we went to eat breakfast and open presents to each other.

The rest of the day was filled with my cousins coming and spending time as a family

We finished off the day with a couple of movies, hot chocolate and popcorn.

I fell asleep very quickly that night, completely exhausted.

The next 2 days were very cozy and indoors and it was our last time together for a few months.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave for the airport. Unfortunately with the number of bookings, we had to fly at 5 am. Which meant waking up at 3 30 as well.

We had said goodbye to my parents the night before, to not wake them up the next morning

But as we set off, I couldn't help but have second thoughts. I mean I loved London, don't get me wrong. But I had grown very attached to Canada once again.

But I tried to forget about that for now and focus on the motorway. It was mezmerizing at night, with the cars and the lights. But the snow made it even better.

20 minutes later, we arrived at the airport, with around 4t minutes to get through security and to our gate

20 minutes later, we arrived at the airport, with around 4t minutes to get through security and to our gate. Everything went very smoothly, apart from right before we got to the gate. My brother has left for 5 minutes to get snacks, and of course that was when Tyler and his family came past.

As he was with his family, he didn't dk anything big, but he smirked and slapped my ass.

I had had enough.

"don't fucking touch my ass, you bastard" I snapped.

"what did you just call my son" his mom demanded.

"a bastard" I said confidently.

"he most certainly is not a bastard" his father said.

"well I'm sure you'd like to see what he did to me then" I said, rolling up my sleeves.

Sadly, since the incident he had left scars on my arms and shoulders.

"and where is the proof that he did that" his mother asked snobbily. Honestly, I don't know why my parents became friends with them. They were polar opposites. In a bad way.

"just come on sis. They're not worth you're time" ethan muttered, pulling me away.

Hopefully that was the last time I crossed them. They were moving to some place in South America soon, so I could just avoid that place. Simple.

We went on to the flight, and I just ate and journal led. It was my new thing, journallinf. I had started when I was in a bad place, and it helped me a lot.

Going back through Heathrow Airport was easy. I knew it off by heart now.

As ethan went to load the bags into the rented car, I bumped into someone.

Before I even saw who it was "partridge. Louis partridge"

(jdbhfcjdnd back in London. Ngl I wanted to keep it in Canada because I'm too attached haha. Do u guys want the friends to drop the plan or stick with it? Please remember to vote pls! Thanks xxx)