27 | Be My Girl?

❀❀❀

As the door closed i heard male laughs walking past. To be completely honest, for once i would have preferred a girl. Ethan had a tendency to pick annoying boys to be his friends.

i didnt want to go and meet them. But of course ethan wanted me too.

"y/n, come and meet everyone!" I heard him shout.

"maybe when we move to mars!" I retorted back.

"oh come on. Youre being stubborn."

"Fine, but only if you bring me to millie's" i sighed, getting up.

when i walked in all eyes were on me. Oh yeah, probably because i looked like roadkill.

"hi, nice to meet you. Im y/n, 17 years old. There, now you ready to go?" I said, irritation clear in my voice.

"uhh, i never agreed to bringing you"

and with that i stormed off back into my room. I rung noah to see if he could pick me up.

He said he would be over in 10 minutes. That gave me time to clean myself up. Aparrently tonight we were doing an all nighter.

That was fine. I do that on a daily basis. (A/n: i actually do tho)

i went into the bathroom, redid my hair and took off my makeup. I then changed into more appropriate clothes for going out.

i was ready.

noah texted me to tell me he was here so i slipped my shoes on and headed for the door.

Just before i headed out the front door i heard a shout and thump on the table. I guess ethan must have found the pictures.

serves him right for not bringing me to millies.

"love you ethan!" I shouted back, resulting in laughs from his friends.

well, at least one thing had gone well today.

"ughhh, you wait till tomorrow y/n!" He said.

"you wouldnt lay a finger on me ethan. Me, myself and i know that" i laughed.

"ok you can go now!" He replied, clearly embarassed.

at least i had finally now got my revenge on him. Almost, i still would have to do something more to feel fully avenged.

like they say, karmas a bitch.

i closed the door chuckling lowly to myself. To be honest, i felt a little bad about doing that to him. After all, he was providing me with a home and safety.

i dont really know why i had decided to come here at 16/17 years old. I mean, pretty dangerous right? But i guess if my parents agreed to it, they must have thought i was ready for it.

but in my head i wasnt ready. I should have never got on the flight the moment i found out my friends were ditching. Why did i do any of this?

what was it going to change in my life? There was nowhere to go after this. I ddecided not to do college so was i just going to have a boring life now?