8|Sam

The next morning I just ate breakfast at Millie's and headed back to my hotel. Today I was moving into my new apartment. I couldn't wait to have Millie, noah and Louis over as the apartment had 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed.

I got back to the hotel and finished up on the packing I had begun a couple of days ago.

Just as I was about to leave, I got a notification that I got a new follow. When I saw who it was, I clapped my hand over my mouth.

_____________

It was a lot for me to take in. I sat back down on my bed and tried to process everything that had happened. The person who followed me was Sam Turner. The guy I had had a crush on since 2nd grade. (A/N:I'm British so I have no idea how grades work haha)

I followed him back so that I could dm him.

Sam                                                       Y/n

Hey y/n

Sam! Hey its been so long

Yeah I know, listen I'm really sorry I left everything at a bad point.

It's fine Sam. It's wasn't your fault. But anyway, how come you found me?

Oh! I'm in London for a holiday so I thought we could meet up?

____________

I wasn't sure by now, just because of what happened with Tyler.
______________

I would love to but I've just recently had a really bad experience with a boy so could I bring my friend Millie?

Sure, as long as I get to see you again.

Anyways I gtg I'm packing to move to my apartment!!!

Cool! 4pm okay?

Perfect. See you then!

____________

I called Millie and she picked up really quickly.

"hey y/n. It has to be really quick because I'm doing something but what's up?

" oh! What are you doing? "

" I can't tell you but I'm at an audition for something

"aww OK. But I'm reconnecting with someone and hoped you'd come with me?

" y/n are you sure? I mean, Tyler. "

"well, that's the thing. I would prefer to have you there, just in case pleaasssee?"

"OK then, what time?"

"yay! Four o'clock OK?"

"yup see you then. Bye!"

I had a good feeling about this. But I also had a good feeling about Tyler. So I'll just have to see. Anyway, I had Millie this time.

I walked out my hotel room with a goofy grin on my face.

As I stepped out the hotel, I caught a taxi and loaded my suitcases in the boot. (A/N:this is what the British call the trunk of a car)