15|I Need A Break

It was the person I hated most. Tyler. I got a notification showing he had dmed me.

It was a stupid apology message and how he regretted everything blah blah blah. Bullshit. He just wanted to hurt me and take out his anger on me.

I ignored him and blocked him. Even though it was the right thing to do, I was worried it was going to make things worse. Why couldn't I just stay here forever being a tourist with Noah and Millie?

"hey what's up" Millie asked as she looked around my hotel room. "no fair you got the best room" she complained.

"oh shush. I got queen sized and you got king sized. My movement during my sleep could never" I playfully said.

"you seem a little off y/n, what's the matter?" she questioned.

"oh uhh nothing. It's fine. Just that Tyler dmed me" I mumbled.

"what?! Noah get here now!" Millie shouted.

Noah ran in "what's the matter?" he asked, panting.

"Tyler is harassing y/n again!" she said in disbelief.

"no I said it's fine. I blocked him" I said, unsure of even myself.

"ookkaayyy. Well tell us immediately if anything happens." noah said slowly.

They both left and I slumped down into the armchair in the corner of the room. I was unsure of what to do now. Maybe I should just go back home and forget about everything. Gosh I need a break. No matter where I go, my problems chase me close behind. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

The next morning I woke up first and it was really early but I wasn't hungry. So I decided I would go and watch the sunrise.

 So I decided I would go and watch the sunrise

I put on a cute outfit. It was summer here so I could just throw something on real quick.

I set off with the breeze behind me. Everything personally felt wrong right now. But on the outside I was the happiest person on the streets. I went into a shop and bought a drink and walked on.

I ended up finding the fountain in the center of Chicago.

And the sunrise was beautiful.

Suddenly my phone rang

Suddenly my phone rang. It was noah.

"where the hell are you?" he said frantically.

"relax, didn't you see my note on the fridge?" I laughed.

"oh, sorry y/n" he said as he went over to the fridge.

"its fine. But I'm enjoying myself right now so I'll be home later, okay?" I said.

"sure. See you then" he grinned.

I turned back to the sunrise and smiled. My friends were the best things to ever happen to me.

When I got back to the hotel I was pushed back out the door straight away.

"cmon y/n you're coming to filming with me today" Millie said, dragging me down the stairs.

"uhh ok?" I said, going along with it.

I waved bye to noah as me and Millie got into the taxi.

As soon as we got to set, we were pushed into a trailer. I assumed it was Millie's trailer. Now this was fancy.

Millie got pushed into a seat for hair and makeup while I looked around the trailer in awe

Millie got pushed into a seat for hair and makeup while I looked around the trailer in awe. It was all matching, from the mugs to the cushions. It looked better than our hotel room. Then I sat myself down onto the sofa and a couple of hours later, Millie was off to film.

I was alone in this amazing space. I just scrolled through Instagram and I was enjoying myself until Louis popped up. At least he wasn't with a new girl this time. But then my heart dropped to the floor when I saw the caption.

See you tomorrow Chicago!

_________

See what I mean? I need a break. The problems are not giving up.

(A/N: omg thank you sosso much for over 300 reads!)