M A R K I N G

Welcome, this is a smut chap.

Enjoy.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Genesis pov :

I stopped rubbing him and smirked.

I heard a low gruntle noise come from him, before he removed his head from my my tits.

"Can I mark you?" He asked, my smirk widened.

"Only if I can mark you" it was unusual for the females to mark their mate, but some still did it.

It's normally the more dominant one in the relation ship, which is normally the man, sometimes it's matched and or sometimes the female is more dominant.

With the gay couples they both mark eachother.

Since me and Damien are kinda one of the few that have basically the same amount of dominance towards eachother, why not mark him as well.

His eyes darkened before he smirked himself.

"Deal" he spoke before diving down to my lips.

It got heated fast, my hand that was once stroking his dick, was now around his neck.

Ha, dick neck.

Our kiss got heated fast, Damien's hands trailed up and down my naked too half, spark flying all over my body.

Damien lip shot out and trailer against my bottom lip, no doubt wanting entrance.

I denied, like usual, this causing another gruntle type thing to leave his mouth.

I then felt him smirk into the kiss before he thrusted our bottom half a together, a moan escaped my mouth at the overwhelming feeling.

I heard him groan as I opened my mouth for him, his tongue shot into my mouth, fighting with my own for dominance.

Soon Damien had won, he explored every inch of my mouth before leaving it and trailing kisses down my neck.

I felt a nipping at my neck which provoked a moan to leave me.

I knew for a fact this is normal teeth have been replaced with his dragons teeth.

He nipped and sucked his way down to the part of my neck that he will mark.

"Ready?"

"Just fucking mark me already" I heard him chuckle before he sunk his teeth into my neck, it stung a bit at first, but then changed to pleasurefull.

I moaned one again, my body jerked slightly causing my bottom half to rub with his bottom half, this causing a groan from him. wetness pooling out of me

Soon he retracted his teeth and started his trailing down to my cleavage area, no doubt wanting to do his second mark on me.

Not like I am complaining.

He sucked on both my hardened nubs before moving to the valley between my breast, he sucked before bitting and leaving another mark.

It honestly felt really odd getting bitten there but no doubt felt good.

I groaned once again before he retracted his teeth before gripping my wrist in his hand.

"Your so fucking hot" he said with a smirk before bitting my wrist, he had now completely marked me, as his.

Now to mark him as mine.

Once his teeth where out my wrist I flipped us round so he was on the bottom, making me straddle him.